Chapter 8

They finally finished off one of demons that is leading the army but to be sure they will stay here for few more days just to secure the area. They sat down inside the Yoruzuya just relaxing after all what just happened. Dean and Castiel looked at the two knowing that they will have something to say to them because they are both in fault in here and the least they can do is resolve this right?

Okay you two did you resolve this? Asked Dean serious because they need this team together and not torn apart while sitting and tapping his fingers in the wood making the atmosphere a bit tense.

Yes we did but I think Law has something to say here first. Said Gintoki equally serious because he don't want anyone to hurt Law's feelings because it will end up on Law leaving.

Dean-ya I just want to say is that you baby me too much. We need to talk about what I can do I know you two are strong enough to destroy any demons but I can do that too. Said Law finally releasing his frustrations about this subject and looking at Dean and Castiel very determined.

We know that already we are just testing if you have enough patience and determination. We think you have thats why Chuck chose you over the millions of angel gems. Said Castiel proudly making Law smirk in a bit recognition from the two most strongest.

I think its high time someone trains you for some bigger and harder fights in the future huh? Said Dean knowing that this gonna be good considering the possibilities of what Law can do with his element and there a lot.

Yeah me and Hime-chan talk about that already. I am the one thats gonna be training him and theres a lot that he's gonna know first thing is controlling that destructive power of his. Said Gintoki thinking about a training regime for Law maybe a anger control first huh wonder what can do?

Well thats all we want talk about because we are worried that Law's gonna destroy this world? How did you stopped it though then? Asked Castiel curious about what happened in whatever place Gintoki found Law and this might start the friendship that Gintoki wants?

Well I just reminded him about this Cora-san and he worked it out himself afterwards! Said Gintoki proudly because he knows that no one could ever done that themselves if they are in that same situation and Law is stronger than he looks like.

We finally exterminated this demon, we are gonna stay here for few more days securing this place after that we are gonna report to heaven and move to the next universe then Gintoki you can start training Law. Said Castiel just giving the gist of the next objective for them but not pressuring them do it now letting them just relax and rest.

Well Castiel thats to serious for our younger teammates. You know what we can celebrate this victory while we are here you know like drinking or something. What do you like you two? Said Dean distilling the tense atmosphere and smiling at the two because its a great achievement that they exterminated the demon with the leader.

I don't know here but we can ask Hime-chan over there. Said Gintoki not wanting to offend Law right now, you know he just came back from a very scary and angering fight. He don't want to risk it and fuck it up again.

What do you like Law? Asked Castiel giving a soft smile encouraging him to tell what he wants to do.

Law thinks for few minutes the three giving him suggestions like a bar or a very expensive restaurant. After that Law finally answered a bar but it needs to be silent and few people. Dean and Castiel checked their all around gps and found a very remote bar and its also near the beach they can relax there.

Okay then lets celebrate this victory!!! Yelled Dean and Gintoki already wanting to drink their hearts out and have fun while they are here.

Dean snapped his finger and a car appears and the three thinking that Dean might be abusing his powers a bit too much already because when they use their powers time slows down a bit so its still afternoon.

WHILE DRIVING:

WE ARE FOREVER STUCK IN OUR YOUTH HEY HEY HEY HIME-CHAN PLEASE SING! Yelled happily Gintoki singing whatever's in the car and even clapping his hand to the beat just giving his hand mike to Law who just looked into the at his side.

Hey Hime-chan sing please relax some more! Said Dean teasing Law giving him a death glare and just continued to stare at his side.

You two don't call me with that bad nickname! Said Law annoyed because he thought that this gonna peaceful but his dead wrong with this two its loud.

After few minutes of silence a song played that they don't recognized but the two just keep on encouraging Law he just gave in and sang the song and its a karaoke so his voice is heard all around the car. The song is very easy to follow and the beat is quite nice if he actually admit but he won't. He so lost in the music that the three is awe of that very beautiful voice of his he smirked at the three when the music finished.

Oh my Chuck Hime-chan thats very seductive, cute.... Said Gintoki just still in awe and shock of that very angelic voice and he just continued on and on.

Thats actually quite good even greater than Dean's singing. Said Castiel giving him thumbs up Dean glaring at Castiel and Gintoki laughing at the two.

We are very near now!! Said Gintoki very excited to hit the beach and have fun with Hime-chan maybe even see him shirtless hehehehe.

END OF DRIVING:

Getting out of car they walked for few minutes and they finally saw the beach with people from different countries. Gintoki teasing Hime-chan to take his shirt off and show off too the girls right around the corner and Law just keep on ignoring him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger again:v
Another cute moments from GinLaw hehehehehehehehe;)
TsunamiXY out:)