Chapter 5

Dean and Castiel noticed that Gintoki and Law stopped fighting. They are pretty much ready to search for this leader of the attack. But Dean felt that they are babying Law too much and wants to talk to Castiel and Gintoki later about this.

Hime-chan let's go and talk I really want to know what's your story. Said Gintoki curiosly about this cute guy's story

I won't tell you and we just met just two days ago. Please don't call me Hime-chan. Said Law irritatedly while death glaring Gintoki which have no effect on him.

Ok ok you two stop flirting already, Gintoki can you show us your gem form? Asked Dean jockingly and almost laughing.

Dean-ya we.are.not.flirting! Said Law angerly stopping himself from punching Dean and Gintoki snickering in the corner.

Ok then. Said Gintoki while preparing himself for this.

Then Gintoki activated his gem by touching it and its in his left hand and then a blinding light appears around him for few seconds. After that his appearance he's wearing a t-shirt with wind patterns, jacket with his gem at back and pants that are white and green in color.

Well Law just stands there in total awe and his urges to be him growing stronger now. Law's looks at Gintoki and blushing hard and raising his middle finger at Gintoki.

Whoa Gin-san this is cool!! Yelled Shinpachi breaking the silence.

I know glasses-san I am cool and Hime-chan why are you blushing so hard right now? Said Gintoki giving Law a smirk and making Law yelled curses and threats at him.

You idiot and why would I tell you that!? Yelled Law just hiding his face with his wings.

Why maybe its me? Asked Gintoki walking even closer to Law and trying to corner him.

N-no its not, you bastard!! Yelled Law trying to get away from Gintoki.

You know Castiel I know you want to stop this but this too amusing, let's just see what happens next okay. Said Dean just making sure that Castiel don't get angry at Gintoki.

Ok I won't stop them but I'll talk to Gintoki about the courting thing that his doing now. And I might stop them if Law's instict activates. Said Castiel watching the two and seeing Law is gonna be trapped sooner or later.

After few minutes or is it an hour of going around the room finally Gintoki had Law pinned against the wall and Law looking so embarrased and shocked that he just stayed there for few minutes. Just them looking at each others eyes realizing that both of them have the most beatiful eyes ever and accidentaly touching Law's gem activating Law's instict.

You know Hime-chan I just noticed that you have the most beatiful eyes ever. Said Gintoki in awe of the bluest eyes ever and just looking at them and not wanting to let Law go now.

T-thank y-you. Said Law suddenly an complete different character and so out character just goes even closer to Gintoki as if possible.

Gintoki you might want to stop now!? Asked and yelled Dean he thinks this gonna be bad because Law is not himself right now.

How do we stop Law right now? Asked Gintoki knowing that Law will not remember this and suddenly before his overprotectiveness is activated too.

Just keep him near you and his insticts will go back to normal and I mean very very near. Do not worry if your protective insticts appear its okay this happened before with us. Said Castiel seriosly and dragging shinpachi out with them.

Wait wait is Gin-san and Law gonna be okay there!? Yelled Shinpachi worriedly and looking up the yoruzuya while going down the stairs.

Where's Gin-san!? Yelled a girl while going up stairs.

Kagura don't go up there you are gonna be attacked by Gin-san his mate is in there!! Yelled Shinpachi worrying really badly now.

As Kagura goes up the stairs she hears a very loud growling and as she goes nearer the growling goes louder. And believing the glasses (shinpachi) she goes down and waited outside.

They are gonna be okay you two. Said Castiel not worrying one bit.

(Inside the yoruzuya)( before kagura got here)

A very very instict driven Law and Gintoki newly activated protective instict. Law is sitting in his lap practically purring and even nuzzling his head against his neck.

Hime-chan you need to go back to normal and you are practically useless if you are like this. Said Gintoki wrapping his hand against Law's waist.

Gintoki heared someone coming up the stairs and thinking  its a demon he growled really loudly hoping that we won't fight this demon while he have a drunken Law in his lap. Law sensing this just put his head against Gintoki's shoulder slightly making Gintoki calm.

After few hours of waiting Law finally returned to normal and true to his judgement he dosen't remember anything at all.

W-why a-a i-in y-your l-lap!? Asked Law shocked and just running up into a corner and pointing his finger at Gintoki

Well Hime-chan I accidently activated your gem I am sorry about that. Said Gintoki feeling guilty and wants to have another chance.

You should be sorry about this I don't even know that we are mates just give me time before you court me. Said Law feeling taken advantage of and running down the stairs and flying up the sky screaming as he goes and making it rain.

Gintoki just sadly goes down stairs and thinking he really fucked this one up. Thinking that Law won't go back already and Gintoki is hoping to talk to Castiel for this problem that he did.

Gintoki we need talk right now! Yelled Castiel and Dean seriosly a bit dissappointed.

Ok just a question is Law gonna come back? Asked Gintoki worried that Law might actually not come back.

Well we don't know about that he just needs time to accept you as their mate. Said Castiel knowing that Law will come back because Dean is also like this before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wow I ended this badly huh!?

Hope you still like this😀😀😀😀