Alternate Universe No. 1: First Date

Law is reading a book about human body functions and how to stop it when his phone suddenly dinged notifying him that someone texted him he checked it and its Gintoki he really want to ignore it but if he choose to Gintoki will just keep on bothering him. Law just sighed and just thought of reply.

Texting Start:

Hey there Hime-chan, what-cha doing right now? ;) Texted Gintoki (curious)
None of your business Gin-ya and why are you bothering me right now? Texted Law (annoyed)
Calm down Hime-chan just asking and maybe a kissey face for me please? :) Texted Gintoki (teasing)(joking)

Just tell me what you want. I really want to finish my book right now so I don't want to deal me your teasing Gin-ya. Texted Law (annoyed)(bored)
Okay okay, Hime-chan just a question here. What do you think is the most intriguing for you in this universe? :p Texted Gintoki (curious)

Most intriguing huh it's never asked by you before what a surprise... :P Texted Law (surprised)(curious)
So Hime-chan what is it then waiting for your answer or else I'm gonna release the picture of your freezing point to Dean! Texted Gintoki (patiently)(joking)

What!? You still have that picture!? I thought you deleted that already!? Texted Law (pissed off)(surprised) (embarrassed)
Nope never deleted that in fact I have several backups of that picture :> Texted Gintoki (happy)
Delete that now you idiot!! Texted Law (extremely embarrassed and blushing)

Never gonna delete those but back at the topic what is it then? Texted Gintoki (teasing) (still curious)
Goddamnit! Okay I'm gonna answer your stupid question but promise me you are gonna delete those or else you're not gonna get a single kiss from me! Texted Law (a warning sign from Law) (still pissed off)

Wait Hime-chan that's not very fair of you no kiss at all!? Texted Gintoki (shocked)(sad)
Well all you have to do is delete those pictures and you're gonna get a kiss from me okay. :> (sarcastic)
Okay okay Hime-chan i'm gonna delete those but a promise is a promise a kiss is a kiss, okay question time now. Texted Gintoki (excited)

Okay I think it's the technology that they're using and the history around it can I go back to my reading now. Texted Law (annoyed)(already want to turn off his phone)

Hmm... What if I bring you to a museum then? I just think you and I can have our first date there? Texted Gintoki (surprisingly blushing now)
Really now Gin-ya you want that? Texted Law (awkward)(blushing a bit)

Yeah well do you want that then? Texted Gintoki (awkward atmosphere)(a bit uncomfortable)
Yes but I don't know if this gonna turn out okay? Texted Law (IDK what to do)

It's settled then we gonna go to that place by tomorrow!! Texted Gintoki (excited) (putting his fist in the air)
Okay then Gin-ya bye bye :>. Texted Law (excited but don't wanna admit it)
Bye bye Hime-chan!! Texted Gintoki
Texting End

Next day Law woke up surprisingly early and well rested he doesn't wanna admit that its because of Gintoki or anything like that. He checked his phone one from Dean telling him that there are no demon attacks so he has the whole day by himself alone. Not surprising everyone one is from Gintoki telling him what the time does he want to go and what museum he wants to go to.

Hmmm... Should I answer Gin-ya or should I ignore him? Thought Law staring at his phone for few minutes and then deciding that he should probably answer him.

Texting Start

Hey Hime-chan I found a lot of museums, what do you think is the best the National Museum or History of Science? Texted Gintoki (curious) (snapping his fingers while waiting for a reply)(moments ago)
Okay Gin-ya I think it's History of Science it's a bit nice to say at least. Texted Law (just now) (a bit suprised)