Alternate Universe Part 3: Second Date

Gintoki is finishing up a new chapter today honestly he's already bored out of his mind huh the book you say its about different types of theories in nobility and common people its long he can't even imagine the amount of records he has to go though but back to topic he's had enough so maybe talking to Hime-chan will do hmmm...? What harm can that do unless he has a surgery which means more grumpy and less talking. You know when Law gets enough surgery in one day he gets super irritable to the point he actually lash out of him one time to tell you its a nasty day for the both of them.

So what happened is that he got out of work then told Gintoki to shut up and get out of his house well didn't take it Gintoki easily because you know Gintoki loves him but his also stressed so we got into fight Law passed out while Gintoki regretted it until now to say its one of the most harsher fights they ever had  to this day.

What to do??? Thought Gintoki hundreds of options going though his head in a fast pace while checking his phone for any calls or texts from Hime-chan its hard for him because he's attached to Law he's happy when he's there and sad when he's not there and also sending a quick text to Law.

To say the least his relationship with Law its needs work still but he can admit its hard to love someone who can't even trust other people that much thats why theres fighting and misunderstanding in this. You can say what you want but every relationship takes work and effort its fundamental to the cost. You can say that Law is not doing his work but Gintoki will prove you wrong he's doing his work but at slower pace its time will tell if this works or not.

Texting Start:

Hey Gin-ya what are currently doing today? Texted  Law  ( nervous for his plan)( excited for this)
Hmmm Hime-chan what is it I'm currently doing a book :( Texted Gintoki ( sad) ( curious for this mood) ( thinking about something)

Well I would want us to go to a wine bar this night if only you want ;) Texted Law ( teasing) ( good mood)
Hime-chan are you really sure then hmmm I really want to see you drunk hahahahah. Texted Gintoki (loving this good mood)

What!? I would never get drunk you idiot! Texted Law ( embarrassed and blushing at the same time)
What about the time you accidentally sing out loud a song and even danced there hehehehe don't tell me thats not you drunk then. Texted Gintoki ( teasing now)

Ok ok so wine bar then? Texted Law ( ignoring Gintoki's teasing) ( annoyed)
Yup see you there Hime-chan. Texted Gintoki ( excited) ( wants to impress Law) ( knows that its gonna be fun)

Texting End:

Gintoki shut his phone down really happy for this it means Law is opening up and trusting him more now he's really proud now. This also means Law knows he's honest about everything its a nice change from not speaking to having a plan to just settle down and talk about somethings.

He sat down to his bed thinking about all of the times they clash ideals and personalities he realized its all part of being in a relationship. One time they talked about their work and why their so dedicated to it and it reveal something about Law that he never saw before Law just said he wants to help all people and give them a chance in life. Gintoki never thought someone have that big ideal in life and he just fallen in love more from there.

Hmmm its really like Law is a big nice person inside you know, it what makes him adorable! Thought Gintoki giggling to himself people always tells him Law is a not nice person but there are all wrong its just you have to know a person deeply before judging them its his ideal.