Alternate Universe No 2: The Road Trip Starts

Let's assume that these guys are in the same country. In this case, Japan.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Law woke up of course in Gintoki's arms it's really relaxing and protected but surprising him is that Gintoki is still asleep so he looks at his mate's face for few minutes he can't help thinking that their relationship is near 1 year. After few hours just basking in Gin-ya's heat he finally woke kissing him. Law is a bit shocked but he kissed back because no is here the kiss ended and then just stayed there peacefully.

Good morning Hime-chan! Said Gintoki happily while smiling at him and even kissing him in the forehead making Law really peaceful.

G-morning Gin-ya. Said Law equally happy while kissing Gintoki in the cheek and just stayed there for few more minutes he can't help its just the right warmth for him.

They got out of the bed and do their business there and going down the flight of stairs. They smelled the delicious coffee and food that Dean himself do he so smug about it but there Castiel to stop. Castiel and Dean while eating are talking about something and when they saw the two they waved for them to eat. Law and Gintoki got coffee first because they can't leave without it and sat down.

So... What are talking about? Said Law curiously because its either those two are talking about a serious thing or something else.

Yeah about that we want the six of us to have a vacation somewhere else? Asked Castiel thinking that maybe they can learn more about the other four about what they are doing after the war.

A vacation? When is it? Asked Gintoki excited about it already while sipping his coffee and smiling at the three and Law sighing because really sometimes Gin-ya can be such a child sometimes.

Well we planned it already and it's tomorrow thats why we invited you in our home in the first place. Said Dean equally excitedly while eating pie and saying it like its a natural thing to say.

Ah okay then what about John and Lucifer did they agree already? Asked Law he knows those two are very busy men and he's curious what those two are gonna do?

Yup they agreed they are going here late afternoon. Said Dean not so happily while kissing Castiel in the cheek and excusing himself out of the room to do something.

We gonna pack then right Castiel-ya? Asked Law not really excited about this but Gintoki just gonna keep bothering him about it anyways might as well go for it right?

After that eventful breakfast they go upstairs to their bedroom and started packing, Gintoki started listing out what they need for the trip with Law putting them in their separate bags. As the time goes by Gintoki grew more and more bored as they pack so he thought of a plan to put Law's attention on him because he looks so focused on the task anyways and he doesn't like that not at all no sir.

Hey Hime-chan you look very focused there why don't you focus on me instead then? Teased Gintoki suggesting something more because he's so bored and the cure for it by Law attention on him of course.

What can't hear over the sound of me not caring at all. Teased back by Law he knows that Gintoki just wants his attention he won't give easily like that getting used to it already by now.

Well Hime-chan don't be so mean you are getting cuter and cuter everyday already. Teased Gintoki smirking to himself he likes this a lot while going nearer and nearer to Law.