Chapter 3

They got inside gintama universe falling and landing in their gem forms. Gintama universe is olden age japan with old buildings and everyone is wearing yukatas. They landed on top of the building.

We need to wear what they are wearing right now? Said Law while watching the people and trying to memorize the area.

Yeah. Said Castiel agreeing to Law because they don't want to get caught in this universe.

They jumped down from a building to a backstreet alley supringsly without being noticed by anyone there they changed to their human forms and at the snap of their fingers they changed into the yukatas. Law's yukata is black and yellow with yellow dragon as the pattern going around his chest and back and his gem hidden from sight. Dean's yukata is green with nature pattern and long sleeves hiding his gem. Castiel's yukata is blue with a normal pattern.

Dean and Castiel thought Law goes all out even in outfit but they din't voice it.

Who should we find first then Castiel-ya Said Law while walking in the town

Just a suggestion guys what if me and Castiel try to find this rank 5 demon and kill it? You, Law try to find this shiroyasha then? Said Dean curiosly

Good suggestion Dean, let's split up me and Dean find this rank 5 demon. Said Castiel

Why am I stuck with the boring mission and how do we contact each other? Asked  Law already getting bored.

Here is the phone needed for this age and don't worry there are our numbers already. Said Dean while snapping his fingers and giving one each for Law and Castiel completely ignoring Law.

Oi don't order me around and let's meet after 3 hours. Said Law irritatedly

They split up and going across the town. With Law he started asking people who knows about this guy and what he got is he's a legend. He's getting a little bit pissed off he dosen't like this at all stuck with this very boring job and he found a random stranger and getting ready to toture this poor person.

Do you know what this shiroyasha looks like? Asked Law getting a bit impatient and death glaring this random stranger

I don't know him but he has white hair and dead fish eyes. Thatsalliknow!! I swear. Said the random stranger and almost peeing his pants because of Law

Huh dead fish eyes and white hair... Repeated Law over and over not noticing where he is going and bumping into someone.

Hey! Are you okay mister? Said the stranger worriedly and a little nervous for no reason.

As Law is falling this stranger catches him in his arms. Law suddenly blushes hard because of this comprising position they are in. They are nearly kissing and the stranger looks like he's blushing a little too. Law wonders why this keeps on happening to him this is the second time already.

I-I a-am f-fine!! Yelled Law while roughly pushing the stranger away from him.

Oi! I saved you from falling, we should drink sometime stranger by the way my name is Gintoki Sakata. Said Gintoki while walking away fast.

Wait wait!!! Are you the Shiroyasha then!? Yelled Law running up to him.

Yeah I am that person, what's your name random person then and what's your agenda? Asked Gintoki while getting a good look at this stranger and he thinks he looks kinda cute but he erase that from his brain easily.

My name is Trafalgar Law and can we meet somewhere so I can tell my agenda there. Said Law checking his phone and seeing two miss calls from Dean and Castiel.

Ok then Law and let's meet by tomorrow by yoruzuya and by the looks of it you know the place already. Said Gintoki suddenly curious about this agenda.

Gintoki and Law walked around the atmosphere being really tense between them they don't notice that the three hours is already up. Law dosen't know that Gintoki must be elite gem in disguise.

Can I answer this Gintoki-ya? Said Law trying his hardest to be nice and he dosen't know why and he usually not nice to other people.

That's fine must be important. Said Gintoki for some reason respecting this Law easily.

Then Law got a call from Dean asking him about the shiroyasha mission and did he found him already. Dean also told him that they found the rank 5 demon and exterminated it 1 hour ago. Dean got a hotel and he needs teleport there

(Phone Call Time)

Wait wait you already exterminated the demon already!? Ok I am going there wait for me . Said Law suprised and now having a little bit of respect for those two

Yeah it was quite easy. Said Dean smugly
Did you have any info about the organization? Said Law a little bit irritated that he din't saw the fight.

Yes we have the info about the demon gems sadly the demon din't gave away the name of the organization and did you found shiroyasha? Said Dean dissapointed

Yes, I found him already let's meet up at yoruzuya tomorrow with Gintoki Sakata then and let's talk about the demon gems there also I am gonna end this phone call then bye Dean-ya. Said Law while stopping in one place private and Gintoki following him suddenly for some reason.

Wait his name is gintoki great we can meet up with him bye now. Said Dean agreeing that they should meet with this person.

(Phone Call End)

The phone call ended and Gintoki wonders  what did they talk about all he knows is this demon gems. Gintoki is a gem but he abbandoned the life before so thinks about what's gonna happen tomorrow. He wants to mess with Law a little and he can admit that to himself

Law is kinda no very tsundere so its gonna be fun to mess with him for bit and there somewhere private. And he noticed the that his gem reacted to this guy.

Hey! Let's meet again mister cutie! Said Gintoki teasingly and laughing to himself.

I AM NOT CUTE!! Yelled Law pissed off and trying to punch Gintoki.

Keep telling that to yourself cutie! Said Gintoki dodging the punch easily.

Am not cute goddammit! Said Law still irritated.

Let's meet again tomorrow Law! Said Gintoki smugly that he get to mess with Law and walks away going somewhere Law dosen't know.

Law is left alone and he wonders why this person likes to mess with him. Well he better get back to Castiel and Dean then. He teleports to the hotel and they talked about what happened just this day but din't say about the incident with Gintoki. And Law is left there not sleeping because of the thought Gintoki invading his thoughts all the while looking at Dean and Castiel wondering what's their relationship is.

--------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter

Hope you like this!!!😀😉😉