Chapter 9

The four of them walked the beach its really quiet but not peaceful to say the least they are still on guard maybe because there are unwanted deals in here somewhere or demons that are hiding. Gintoki saw a bar to the right and looking at it carefully there's no drunkards to be seen so this good.

Hime-chan I think I see a bar! Said Gintoki excitedly while dragging Law to that direction at the same time.

Wait! You idiot! Said Law angrily while pulling at Gintoki to stop and looking if no one is looking because this embarrassing for him.

Dean and Castiel just followed them to the direction of the bar and smiling at the two because they looked very much for each other already but they need trust from the each of them its a fundamental of a relationships.

Oh Hime-chan this looks very fancy right? Said Gintoki really excited about this place while looking around.

Hmmm... You might be right Gintoki-ya. Said Law relieved that Gintoki is not teasing him and trying to find a chair for them.

They sat down the chair and discuss what might be the next mission for them there might be some areas that are not searched or probably a breeding ground for demon activities they agreed that they are gonna find the information about organization's name and plans.

Your saying that there might be a demon that have at least an information about this org? Said Law curiously because who might be this demon and how they are gonna find it specifically there a lot of demons what's so special about this one?

Well we don't know for sure but I think Chuck knows about somehow? Said Dean thinking about a certain incident about a very high ranking angel gem and that demon.

I know about that incident ahhhhh... With 'Chainsmorker' right? Said Gintoki thinking that might be lead to the current mission there's perk from being high ranking angel gem, you have the library for yourself.

Yes it might be its really famous but someone told me that its been covered up we don't know who is it though. Said Castiel suddenly saddened because its one most strongest angel gem and while looking around if no one is eavesdropping.

Hey sexy boys can I take you order now? Asked the lady waiter suddenly surprising the four out of their serious conversation while looking at them like their are priced meat of some short.

The four just looked at the waiter looking for any sign that this girl heard about the conversation because this one is prized secret from heaven and hell itself and they don't want anyone to know about this. The four just said what they want with Gintoki and Law going for a wine, and with the two going for a beer.

Is that all boys, come and call me if you want anything else okay! Said the lady waiter smugly thinking to herself she's gonna score a lot of money today.

The lady waiter goes in the front of the bar while thinking this gonna be easy well all she got to do is to wave her hips and those four are hers. The four just sweat dropped and continued there briefing of information that they gathered from big sources around this place. The lady finally arrived with their drinks, subtly gave her number and give them a flying kiss.

Okay how do we track "Chainsmorker" then? Asked Law giving them a look because for all he cares its conspiracy theory or it might be true he needs information about this right now.

Well... First we need the same library that Gintoki got the information and look at the recent and older records in might be there somehow. Said Castiel smiling because Law has a great mind and its good to sort out a lot of the records first and both of them knows whats good and whats a dead end.

Can I ask Castiel-ya what is the incident really? Asked Law growing even more curious about this and heaven covering this up its really weird right and is it really that important?

The thing is this guy fallen in love with a demon thats really all we know the heaven people don't want to reveal anymore than that. Said Castiel saddened by this matter while giving them a serious look and sipping from his drink.

Ah... But that is impossible right!? Said both Law and Gintoki very shocked about this revelation and near slapping the table for this particular information.

That's what we don't know still but if we dig a little bit deeper we can know. Said Dean seriously while giving them a determined smile.

After a while thinking about the information and agreeing that when they got to heaven they will research about this as fast possible. This might be a very big thing in the future and they probably getting in trouble after this but they need this for the mission. Everything so far is leading them to a lot of conspiracy theories of heaven and hell's agenda and it might be true.

So... This the next mission huh? Asked Gintoki expecting this to be really hard because if its true then that "Chainsmorker" don't have a tracker then.

Yes, but for now let's party first, no need to be so pressured about this! Said Dean reassuring the two while giving a smile at the two because Dean and Castiel knows that this a very new information and stressing for them trust them it happened to them multiple times already.

After a while of silence they finally decided to go swimming with Law getting hesitant but telling them he should stay at the shore but the three forced him so now he in the water with Gintoki-ya making it even more awkward now. He just staying in one corner with Dean and Castiel surfing. Gintoki-ya is with him for some reason he don't even wanna know.

Hime-chan pls take of your shirt! Teased Gintoki-ya giving him a smirk that Law responded with flipping him off and not looking at him.

No! You are really a pervert huh!? Yelled Law proceeding to try drown Gintoki-ya to no avail because he is really heavy with those muscles of his ah wtf he is thinking why is even like this!?

Hey Hime-chan why do want to go to this mission just asking here? Asked Gintoki while relaxing in the water and looking at Law curiously.

Is it a big deal right now? Asked Law getting irritated but also shocked that he's been asked about what he wanted in the first place.

Well I wanted to go because its my duty to protect my friends and even it means my gem shattering its okay. Said Gintoki not even flinching or saddened about the thought of him dying while looking at the sky above and the stars.

Wait! You are not scared of dying!? Said Law shocked about this revelation he was like that too when Cora-san died but this confusing for him.

Well when you lost everything its easy to say but to you Law whats your worth? Asked Gintoki curiously but serious because even it means hurting him its good but also its to give him strength.

Whats my worth? Asked Law to himself this really confusing why does Gintoki-ya asking him this while looking up and silently just standing there.

Law you'll find the answer someday but thats an advice from me think about it let it motivate you! Said Gintoki-ya smiling at him ear to ear while giving him a pat in the head.

Law thought about that the whole time trying to find logical answer in a very illogical question "how this will motivate me?" There are so many questions going inside his head but he can't find the answer. Gintoki-ya looking at him knowing that the answer this simple question is your past on what your present gonna be its how determined you are.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not really cute but the answer is gonna be revealed later chapters hehehehehehehehe
TsunamiXY out :v