Chapter 4

They got ready for the meeting for today. Dean and Castiel cleaning their weapons just in case this guy is demon in disguise. Law is lost in thought about him and Gintoki nearly kissing that's makes him blush a little. He noticed that his gem reacted to this Gintoki guy and he thinks that maybe that's his mate but he can't accept it just easily like that.

Hey you're blushing Law, tell us what happened. Said Dean smugly because maybe he found his mate.

I-I a-am n-not b-blushing! And why would I tell you!? Yelled Law just blushing harder as that thought just came though his head.

Its okay don't tell us and Dean stop that. Said Castiel scolding Dean as he gets ready for the meeting.

Ok ok I will stop Castiel and is everything good there Law and Castiel? Asked Dean while putting his weapons is his gem.

Yup we're good now. Said Castiel and Law a little happy and cautious.

Teleporting to the entrance of yoruzaya by the aid of Law and checking the place for traps or demons after that seeing that they this place is good. They rang the doorbell for the place and suprising everyone there is an old woman who answered the door.

Who are you and what do you want? Asked this old woman irritated

We are here for mister Gintoki Sakata madam. Said Castiel a little cautious and politely as possible.

No need to call me madam just call me otose and go upstairs he's waiting for you guys there. Said Otose while leading them outside though the stairs.

They rang the doorbell and hearing some walking inside the person who answered the door is a blue and white kimono and glasses wearing person. This person bowed to them Law thinks as sign of respect and welcoming. Leading them to the narrow hallway and making them wait to one table and chair infront with pair of seats and inbetween is a table.

Gin-san we have customer, sit down guys and do you want some tea while waiting for him? Asked the person politely

Ok glasses-kun I'm coming. Said Gintoki from the room to the right.

Wait wait is that the refernce because I look generic enough that my character is only my glasses then!? Yelled the glasses wearing person pissed off by that simple comment.

Law, Dean and Castiel are very confused and just stand there as this person yelled at Gintoki. Glasses person seeing his mistake apologizes multiple times and motioning for them to sit down. After few minutes Gintoki appeared from the room looking a like not giving a f**k about the sistuation at all.

My name is Gintoki Sakata and this glasses person is Shimura Shinpachi actually there another person here but she's not coming for few hours or so. Can you introduce yourselves then? Said Gintoki looking at Law and smirking a bit and Law just trying hard not to blush because he suddenly have a recollection of their first meeting.

My name is Dean Winchester and we are here for mission. Said Dean being still catious because this the first time they met.

I am Castiel and if you have any questions about the mission please after the introductions. Said Castiel shacking Gintoki and shinpachi's hands.

You know my name already Gintoki-ya. Said Law while he nod once.

So this question is directed at you guys. Are you what they call gems? Asked Gintoki curiosly

Yes we are that those gems and are you the gem we need for this mission? Asked Castiel being the most calm out of three of them.

Well I am actually an elite gem but I leave that place in ranks already. Said Gintoki looking a bit sad about this subject.

The mission is easy exterminate this demon organization. This organization will and harsley attack your home universe. Said Dean seriosly and resulting to Castiel slap him a bit hard in the back for that.

I just saying the truth Castiel! Said Dean realizing though that slap that he give this man a chance to decide for himself.

Well give me a few hour or days and I am gonna give you my answer. Said Gintoki already thinking about it.

Wait wait what are these gems then and why don't you tell that you are a gem Gin-san? Asked Shinpachi listening in to this conversation while making tea and going to the table and setting it down in the middle table.

Well gems are guardians of the two universes before you ask Shinpachi-ya there are two universes one is the Anime Universe governs non-human things and the Human Universe governs the real world. We are basically created to exterminate demons around this two universes. Said Law for some reason avoiding eye contact with Gintoki.

Yeah glasses-san I am gem actually it is after the war that I become a gem there is sudden beam of light and after that. I gained incredible healing and power I just never show it. Said Gintoki while sipping tea and letting shinpachi sit down beside him.

Ok then I understand now but if Gin-san leaves what happens? Asked Shinpachi feeling worried because Gin-san gonna leave them again.

Don't worry about that he's gonna have a clone that acts and behaves like him. And we also don't know how long he's gonna be gone. But don't worry he's gonna come back in one piece if he ever decides if he wants to come. Said Dean he's not good with this comforting thing.

How long are you gonna be staying here then? Asked Shinpachi curious about this thing.

Maybe few days or so up until we exterminate the Demon whom is leading the attack here. Said Law uncertain about their stay here.

Well I have no more questions to ask we just need to wait for Gin-san's answer. Said Shinpachi

After few hours have passed and the three are waiting for Gintoki's answer finally Gintoki rose up from his chair and said yes.

Okay but first show me your gem forms first I need to know your gem. Said Gintoki while thinking about Law's gem gonna look like.

All three of them changed into their gem forms. Dean's gem form has him with slim hips, eyelashes and pouty lips and his outfit is like a cowgirls. Castiel's gem form is a bit masculine with his outfit being his normal outfit. Lastly hesitating a bit but changing easily is Law and his gem form has slimer hips, eyelashes and pouty lips also he's in a two piece dress.

Gintoki wanting to mess with Law a bit and try to court him. Law looks incredily embaressed and just death glaring everyone who looks about laughing scaring Shinpachi to death.

Hime-chan that's what I gonna call you now Law. Said Gintoki resulting in him dodging yet another punch.

I-I N-NOT A-A P-PRINCESS!! Yelled Law still blushing and keep on trying to punch Gintoki.

Dean and Castiel just stands there looking at their new teamates amusingly. They both thought that this missions gonna be fun indeed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Finally finished this chapter 😉😉

Hope like this:)