Universe Explained

This the third universe explained and this about mates and its two components
-----------------------------------------------------------------

What are mates?
Mates are the destined partners they are different in magically or physically stronger. They are also different in appearance one is more femine while the other is more masculine this creates a perfect fusion between the two.

Submissives:
This guys here can be either girl or boy but boys are more common. But don't be fooled by this they are magically stronger and can kill higher ranking demons with their elements.

They are femine in appearance like slim hips,long hair but it depends on the gem and pouty lips this makes them cute and easily underestimated by the demons that's their advantage.

They can also be moody or bit emotional depends on their human form. They can also bit insecure but that dosen't mean you can just push them around their element is strong enough to lvl down or up the planet when they lose control of their gem.

The good thing about submissive is their understanding, caring, affecionate and even a bit shy at sometimes but this depends on the gem this can be different for other gems.

Dominant:

This one is always boy rarely a girl but their are stronger physically stronger and use their elements to summon any elemental weapons.

They are a bit masculine depends on their personality they can have a bit muscle to a lot of muscle.

They are overprotective, a bit overpossessive, controlling and always babies their mate. Their are the provider for their mate and they only have this natures in their first phase of bond making.

But after this they can be understanding, affectionate, letting their submissive fight and can make their mate feel safe.