Chapter 7

Gintoki is still dodging a lot of sharp water there's a lot of emotions going in and out of Law right now. Gintoki is wondering if he can still save this world and Law. Gintoki thinks this gonna be very hard because Law is in a mood to destroy everything in sight he is like this when someone mentions a certain name.

Law, Cora-san loves you very much we don't need any reason for why Cora-san loves you so please stop this!! Yelled Gintoki as another barrage of sharp water comes out.

Why!? What do you know about Him!? Why do you keep helping me!? Yelled Law thinking that everything is useless now.

Law, I lost someone and I want you to know that it's never too late to try again, you need to believe that someone here is willing to help and that's me!? Yelled Gintoki seriously while walking nearer and near Law's bubble.

What does that even mean!? You helping me!? That's not even true maybe you're lying!? Yelled Law in disbelief while using his sharp water to strike Gintoki.

I really want to help you but is it worth it to destroy this world, you need to help yourself here think about all the time this Corazon helped you? Said Gintoki while using his wind element easily destroying the sharp waters around him.

Law shocked and also considering what Gintoki said about he thought that he don't what to destroy this world. Gintoki is faced to faced with the bubble and Gintoki reaching out a hand to touch Law's face and Law flinching away from the touch . Law is scared and confused about what's happening he's crying and exhausted because of his powers expanding around the world. Law's sharp water stopped and his bubble dissipates in the air.

Law, I am here for you and give yourself another chance ok. Said Gintoki comforting Law while giving him a pat in the head and a genuine smile.

Law don't want to believe and he tried to escape this feeling of hopefulness but this Gintoki is insisting that he is willing to help. Gintoki knows that Law is considering what he said about giving his life another chance and he guesses that he will because he knows that Law is the person to give up easily. Law finally stopped thinking and looked at the rank 2 demon and smiled.

Do you think you just get away with that dirty trick of yours? Said Law pissed off while using his water powers to lift the demon off the ground.

I-I'm so s-sorry andemontoldmetodoit!!! Yelled the rank 2 demon so fast and whimpering as Law and Gintoki both summon both of their elements.

Who is the leader of this army?, care to tell me before I cut you up into million pieces! Said Gintoki really pissed off because no messes with Hime-chan's feelings as he cuts as arm off the demon.

I don't know who is it!! Someone just ordered me!! Yelled the rank 2 demon screaming in pain as Law pierce him the abdomen.

Okay, then you really wanna die then. Said Law smirking in satisfaction as he pierce the poor demon multiple times and Gintoki looked really happy right now the thing is Law got what what he wanted.

After that Law said they should go somewhere private because he got something to say to Gintoki so they walked and saw a empty house they sat down Law surprised yet again because really Gintoki yet again proved himself to have a good intention he don't know what to say he what to say thanks for all that if he didn't came there everyone must have died because of that simple mistake of his. He vowed now that he will never fall for that same mistake ever again and become stronger for Corazon .

I-i j-just wanttosaythankyou! Said Law very fast and even stuttering while bowing not looking at Gintoki after that because he is blushing very hard right now.

What's that Hime-chan care to tell me again? Said Gintoki teasing Law and giving him another smirk while sitting in a chair all smugly like.

I-I N-NOT T-TELLING YOU THAT AGAIN!! Yelled Law still blushing and death glaring Gintoki which course no effect.

Well Hime-chan I think I've heard something like thank you in what have you said just now. Teased Gintoki even more and making kissey faces at Law.

WHAT I DIDN'T SAID THAT YOU must have heard something else then!? Half yelled Law now embarrassed at Gintoki hearing that and then hiding his face at his hat.

Hime-chan you are a cutie and tsundere. And you are so welcome no need to thank me. Said Gintoki getting even more smug and Law growing very pissed off now.

WHO ARE YOU CALLING CUTE AND TSUNDERE AND LIKE I SAID I AM NOT THANKING YOU. I CAN HANDEL MYSELF FINE THANK YOU VERY MUCH ! Yelled Law pissed and flipping off Gintoki still no effect still while getting ready to leave he don't know why this guy keep messing with him.

Okay okay Hime-chan I will stop now, but to be serious with you do you still want to do the mission because if you want I can train you, just suggesting here? Asked Gintoki growing a bit serious because they need Law here and Gintoki losing the teasing face already.

Well I don't know because everyone has been babying me while we are here I just want them to know that I can do what they are doing. Said Law growing serious also offended about this and thats why he left in the first place.

We are going to talk about this just wait and what's your answer Law? Asked Gintoki playing with a strand of his hair patienly.

I going to still do the mission on one condition you have to train me on how to control my powers but that don't mean that you are helping me in other of my fights okay. Said Law declaring that to Gintoki and determined to prove to everyone what it means to be a elite angel gem.

Thats what I'm waiting to hear what time do you want to start?! Said Gintoki happily and glad that Law finally had some confidence in himself.

I don't know yet but maybe when we finish off this demon that leading this army? Asked Law curiously and preparing to leave but he don't know where Dean and Castiel is.

Wanna go back and report this to Dean and Castiel then. Said Gintoki standing up from his seat and then picking up bridal style Law to Dean and Castiel's location while Law just blushing because he so close to Gin-ya
(AN:HEHEHEHEHE LAW-CHAN YOU ALREADY HAVE A NICKNAME TO GINTOKI HEHEHEHE AN NOTE:END)

Wait Gintoki!! I can walk by myself you idiot!! Yelled Law surprised and struggling in Gintoki's hold while blushing really hard so he resorts in hiding in his hat.

After that Gintoki finally arrived in the location with a really embarrassed Law in his arms. Dean and Castiel just finished off the demon when they saw Gintoki and Law they just snickered because of what they just saw. Dean discussed what happened with Law just in Gintoki arms but after few minutes Gintoki finally let down Law just cursing Gintoki and plotting on how to humiliate this guy.

But overall this mission is a big success in everyones book and this ended a very long day for the our for individuals and their mission on exterminating this organization.