Memories

10 years later...

The whole gang was together again. It felt like forever that they were all together. Wynonna was so full of anger after what they had done to Nicole, and all she saw was red. She wanted revenge for her sister, and her best friend. So that's what she did. And once it was done, the world was a whole lot brighter. They all went off on their own to do their thing once all of the remaining revenants were killed. But they soon found their way back to purgatory in the end.

Wynonna and doc got together and had a beautiful daughter. Alice. She was loved dearly by the whole family, and they were all grateful that she didn't have to grow up in a world full of demons. It had changed all of them, and that's not what they wanted for the family they dreamed for.

Nicole got through her trauma, with Waverly by her side of course. She still has some bad days but that seems inevitable considering the things she was put through. The scars are her constant reminder of what she lived through, but she saw the best in them, it told her that she was a survivor. Nicole and Waverly felt the best they have ever been, it was beautiful seeing them grow together.

It wasn't long after their wedding that they decided to adopt a girl, named Alex, and everyone couldn't have been more happy. She was older than Alice, and soon became the protective big sister.

Jeremy had Robin by his side, which filled up a part of him that he always felt was missing. Robin made him complete.

And Dolls, he had always kept to himself about his personal life. But he too had found someone. Her name, you may be wondering, is Eliza. She was an old friend of his when the were in the force. And to be honest it was weird, but lovely, to see him smile.

Years ago everyone would have thought that a happy ending wouldn't have been possible, but in time things changed for the better.

Nicole walked towards the fireplace and her hands wondered over the dusty picture frames filled with memories she'd gathered over the years. Her favourite was her wedding day photos. She wore a white suit that showed off all of her curves in all the right places, while Waverly wore her mothers dress. A perfect white laced dress that made her look like an angel. Well, more like one considering she is half angel. They were together, hand in hand, at the alter. Nicole smiled to herself as she remembers the day so clearly like it was yesterday.

Nicole was brought into reality again when Alex started calling for her.

Everyone was gathered together at the homestead. The kids wanted their parents to tell them stories about their missions and the demons they vanquished. They thought it was so cool that their parents hunted literal demons. They all told them war stories from their past as well as hilarious memories that bring them back in time.
Alice, who was now 10, and Alex, who was 15, sat on on the floor staring up at everyone.

"Come on, tell us another story please. Maybe one that we havnt heard..... Pleeeeease" they said in unison.

Waverly was sat on Nicole's lap in a small seat that was suitable for one, she turned her head to look at Nicole and she responded with a knowing look.

"Alright, alright. I have a story that you haven't heard yet....."

Waverly felt how uneasy Nicole became and so she reached for her hand and held on tightly.

"All of us have been through so much together, and we've told you the good memories and the bad. But you haven't heard the worst." Nicole started, looking at the two girls who were sat crossed legged on the floor.

"Alex, we've told you that it took a long time for me and your mom to get together, but it was something terrible that made us realise what we had." she took a deep breath and continued.

"I'll start at the beginning"

____________

FIN

A/N I hope that everyone enjoyed this story, it has taken me a while to write it but I wanted it to go full circle. Thanks to everyone who read my work, I cant believe how many have. I hope to create more stories like this.