Chapter 11 - R U Mine?

"Is it in?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Almost, just one more hit," he replied.

I nodded before walking towards him with my putt in my hands.

Louis took me out mini golfing today. I've never golfed before so, I pretty much suck, and he was winning.

"Just face it, you can't beat me," Louis bragged behind me as I positioned myself.

"But I could beat you with this stick," I retorted.

I gently tapped the golf ball and watched as it rolled pass the hole. I cursed under my breath. It was our last hole, and of course, Louis won.

I rolled my eyes and dropped the putt as I walked away while he did a little victory dance.

I sat down at our booth nearby where Louis joined me afterwards. I asked him to tell me what I came here to know, but he continued to hold back. My curiosity was getting to the best of me, and I just wanted answers so I could find a way to get him to leave me alone.

I've never liked Louis, and I would never bring myself to go out with him. He knows that. Which is why he's black mailing me. I was gonna put a stop to it when I get the answers I need.

I watched him as he played around with his now stale fries. I waited for him to speak. When he didn't, I decided to bring it up.

"So," I began after taking a sip of my soda. "Are you gonna tell me or am I gonna have to choke it out of you?"

"So violent," he chuckled.

"I'd be happy to show you violent if you don't tell me," I threatened.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his dirty blonde hair as I stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

"Okay, you want answers? Fine."

Finally.

"The other night when we were camping, I left my tent to, you know, do my business. I heard a noise coming from your tent so, I walked towards it, and the noise became clear as I came closer."

I sat there with my heart on the verge of dropping down into my stomach. Not yet there, but holding on. I hope he didn't figure out what was going on in there.

"It sounded like moaning. I became curious. Plus, You guys didn't have your tent zipped up all the way so, it was easy to pull it down," he continued.

My heart was vigorously beating as he spoke.

"My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw what was happening in there."

I shook my head. "No, you didn't see anything!"

He smirked. "Oh, but I did. I also got it on camera. You know, you guys make really good porno."

There. My heart dropped into my stomach right there.

He saw everything. Not only that, but he has evidence. My life is completely over. I just wanted to melt off the chair and onto the floor right now.

"So, now I have something to use against you," he chuckled. "If you don't do what I say, this video will be leaked."

I watched as he pulled out his phone and showed me the video.

"You're sick," I seethed.

"I'm not the one who fucked their brother's girlfriend," he retorted with a smirk.

"Why are you doing this?!" I cried.

"Because, I want you. I have no other way of making you mine besides black mailing you," he winked.