2.7

this might suck but like it's something ????

everyone in the small shop looks at me as the sound of one directions "what makes you beautiful" plays full volume from my phone.  i look at the caller id to see that calum is calling me.
"hey cal! what's up?" i answer with a smile on my face.
"not much babe. i just have a question i was wanting to ask you."
"oh? what is it then?" i ask, slightly confused and concerned.
"i was wondering if you would maybe wanna go on a date with me tonight? i just realized we have never gone on a proper date and i wanna do that for you. it's what you deserve." the smile on my face grows even bigger as a small giggle escapes.
"yes! of course, i would love to go on a date with you tonight."
"good! so i was thinking that tonight at around six, i pick you up. we go to a cute little restaurant and then after that, we go to the beach and watch the sunset? sound good?"
"sounds perfect."
"good. well i'm gonna let you go finish what you are doing and let you get ready."
"okay baby. bye!" i say before hanging up.
a smile is now permanently painted onto my face for the rest of my shopping experience.

when i finally get home, i rush up to my room to start on my makeup and hair.
i do a little simple natural glossy look with my makeup and i put little waves on my hair.
i make sure i spend extra time on my eyelashes, as i want them to actually look good for once and not short and clumpy.
once i am satisfied with all of that, i move onto the outfit.
i pull out my cute lace yellow bralette and tan lace panties to match. i put those on before grabbing my high-waisted jeans and white low-cut blouse. i look at myself in the mirror and i think to myself that i look cute.

but that's no surprise, i always look cute.

—-
wow i didn't know how to end this chapter so enjoy it like this.
anyway, so this is short ik but there's a reason and you'll see the date and shit. and then there might be some shit that goes down. we don't know 🤷🏼‍♀️
but anyway i hope you liked it :-)