3.1

ay yo, i'm olivia, i'm an art person and not good at writing but we out here??? try to enjoy, sorry in advance. please follow my tumblr literallyluminescent.tumblr.com thanks but maybe don't idk i love you have a good day

*2 weeks later*

angie was kneeling on the ground in her bathroom, wiping her mouth.

"my gosh," she says, "what did i eat?"

she got up, knees a bit shaky, and stumbled to the bed. "cal? can you help me out a sec?"

he sat up slowly, wiping his eyes, "what is it? are you okay?" angie wobbled over to the bed and sat down, "i think i've got food poisoning, do you think we ate something bad?"

calum thought for a moment "i feel fine, maybe you've got a stomach bug?"

"yeah.." she said, but her mind was already wandering somewhere worse. it couldn't be, right? "i'm gonna run to the store really quick, i need some air. you want anything?"

"if you bring home eggs i'll make you breakfast and love you forever," he says with a smile. "you've got yourself a deal, mister," angie laughed, pulling on fresh clothes and brushing her hair.

angie grabs a tote bag and locks the door, starting the short walk towards the convenience store near calum's house.

the bell on the door dings as she opens it "good morning!" calls the woman behind the counter. angie is too absorbed in thought to respond to her. she beelines towards the pregnancy tests, hoping that taking one will put her at ease, maybe confirm that she's just a little sick.

apparently, she's too focused on her thoughts, as she runs into a solid form, dropping her pregnancy test on the ground. "i'm so sorry!" she says, scrambling to grab the test off of the ground. she popped up off the ground, "again i'm so- oh! luke?"

"so.." luke starts, "are we gonna discuss this, or am i gonna pretend i never saw this?"

"well- i- okay," angie takes a breath, "i'm not sure yet, i just woke up feeling really sick and wanted to rule it out, please don't tell anyone."

"my lips are sealed," says luke. he puts a comforting hand on angie's shoulder, "it's gonna be okay, you got it?" angie nods. "you have a good day, okay?" angie nods again, "you too."

angie gathers herself, pays, and walks back to calum's house.

she opens the door to the sound of calum singing along to music in the kitchen. venturing farther into the house, she smiles, seeing him dancing around the kitchen, starting to cook breakfast for them. she laughs, causing him to swing around. "angie!" he exclaims.

angie laughs as he runs up to give her a quick kiss. he seemed to make all of the bad in her world disappear with a single look. she melted every time he touched her, even if it was just a quick peck.

"i've just gotta use the bathroom, then i'll help you out," she says after setting the eggs she just bought on the counter. "okay, get ready for the best breakfast you've ever had," calum calls after her.

_

positive. big plus sign. not negative.

pregnant.

angie feels a tear roll down her cheek, and another follows. then more. she lowers herself onto the ground, fully sobbing now.

calum knocks on the bathroom door. "babe? are you okay? you've been gone a wh-" he pauses, "are you crying?"