epilogue!!

PLEASE READ--- hi yall. this story has reached an end. this is the very last thing for this story you will see. BUT THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!! i cannot believe you took time out of your day to read, vote, and comment on this. i appreciate every single one of you and you guys inspire me to keep writing. so please please keep voting and commenting and messaging me to remind me to update. it means the world to me and i appreciate it so much. so thank you and much love. xx

"happy fifth birthday emma!" sara says as she walks into the house with a few gifts. but saras view of a few is ten. double the amount of how old she is.

"grammy!" emma yells as she jumps off the couch and runs into the arms of her grandma.

"you are getting so big! i can't believe it. i remember the day you were born like it was yesterday."

emma laughs as she is lifted up into her arms and put on her hip. her arms immediately wrap around her neck. angie laughs as she walks into the living room where the two are located.

"where there is one, the other is soon to follow. you guys are almost closer than me and cal!"

"doubt that babe!" cal walks down the hallway into the living room, and as he passes angie he decided he has to smack her ass.

"calum! there is a child present." angie says as she swats at him to getaway.

emma closes her eyes as sara laughs.

"two if you count the one down there." he winks at her as he presses a kiss to her lips.

"oh shush." angie laughs as she watches him walk to the kitchen.

--

soon enough the doorbell rings and calum walks up to it to find his mom.

"joy! how wonderful to see you." sara says as she pushes calum out of the way to give her a hug.

"oh? okay? hi mom." calum laughs as he opens the door wider to let her in.

"lovely to see you too! its been a while." joy hugs sara back.

"gramma!"

"kiddo!" joy lets go of sara and opens her arms for emma.

"wow still no hi for me." calum sighs before he lets out a little chuckle while looking at his family. soon enough angie walks up to him and gives him a hug.

"can you come help me in the kitchen?"

"of course babe."

--

eventually, cal and angie have all the food out on the table and the cake prepared and in the fridge. calum goes up to angie and gives her a hug from behind.

"i love you so much, so so much. more than words could ever explain." angie says as she leans back into him.

"angie, i love you even more than that. you have made such a big impact on my life and i cannot believe i have you. you do so much for me and to me. and oh, what you do to me... i love what you do to me." he whispers the last part and kisses her neck, leaving a small mark.

they finally have a family. one they made together. and they dont want it any other way.

--

sorry this is short buttt its finally over! its been such a long and tiring journey for me to write this. so much has happened to me in the past year. and yes, this story took me a whole year to write. but thank you for being there through all of it and supporting me.

anyway, thank you so so so much... xx