*3.0*

idk where this story is going rn :-)

"cal," i moan as i tilt my head to the side. "can't you wait till we get home?"
"but baby, you look so good."
"but my ass is going numb from this bench and i would like to go to your house for the night."
"okay baby, let's go."

-- (skipping the car ride because nothing fucking happens????)

the door slams shut behind me as calum pushes our way into his small home. light kisses are pressed against my neck as i'm pushed against the wall. i tilt my head to the side to give him more room. a small moan leaves my lips and i feel calum push his groin harder against me. soon enough i'm being lifted up and carried into the bedroom.

"baby, you sure you wanna do this?"

"yes, i'm always sure with you." i say looking into his eyes before pushing my lips against his again. i'm then easily thrown onto the bed and calum leans over me to open the drawer next to his bed. he grabs out a condom and some lube before setting it on the bed beside me.

"are you one hundred percent sure?" he asks again, firmly setting his hands on my waist while looking into my eyes. 

"yes cal. don't worry." i say kissing his cheek. 

he smiles at me, lust and love clear in his eyes. 

"baby, can i- can i make love to you?" he asks shyly. "i don't wanna ruin the moment but i feel like i have to. like i need to. i love you and i want to show you."

"babe, i want you to show me the whole world. start here and make love to me." i say as i pull my shirt off slowly. 

he groans before he grabs the bottom of his shirt and pulls it off of him, his arms flexing nicely in the process. 

he then brings his lips to mine and gives me a long slow kiss, as this is happening his hands come to the button of my shorts and slowly pulls them down to my knees. 

i then get up and break the kiss to push him down and pull his jeans all the way to his feet. 

i then pull of my shorts all the way and then i go and straddle him, his boner becoming more and more prominent. 

my hands run up and down his torso as i bend over to give him a quick kiss before i sit back up and pull off my bralette. 

he's quick to flip us over to send kisses down my chest, taking his time over each of my nipples. giving them each little kisses and licks. before slowly making his way down my stomach to the area i'm craving him most. a moan escapes my lips as i think about his tongue dipping inside of me.

before i know it, my panties and his boxers are off and hes kissing me again. as we are doing this he reaches for the lube and condom. he opens the condom without breaking the kiss before he pulls away to put it on. he rolls it on and then grabs the lube and lathers it on. he looks me in the eyes as if asking if im ready and i give him a short nod to let him know that yes, i am.

he lines himself up with my entrance and slowly pushes in. he waits a moment until i adjust to the feeling of him filling me up and i start to slowly move myself towards him to get him to move. 

he slowly starts thrusting as he leans down and presses a soft kiss to my lips before leaning his head against mine. he grabs my hands and places them above my head so he can help hold himself up, while still being connected to me in a way. 

the room is filled with loud moans and the sound of skin slapping skin and the sound of slow, sweet kisses. 

the perfect way to end a perfect day, making love with the man i love.

''''

wow this is short. wow this is shit. wow sorry this took so long?? 

please vote and comment! it means the world to me!

there are probably at most, ten chapters left in this story. im not quite sure left but thats what im thinking!