IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hey, y'all! Okay, so basically this is just going to be a loooonnnng message from me, your friendly neighborhood Spid- I mean LightningThief94. So before you decide to leave this page because you just realized that there is no chapter whatsoever on this part, PLEASE READ THIS CAREFUUULLLYY. 

    ****I MAY OR MAY NOT BE UPDATING CHAPTER EIGHTEEN! I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW WHETHER I EDIT IT OR NOT!**** I felt that it was a little too short. So yeah.

    ALSO, I'd like to thank all of my amazing "fans", and everyone who has voted and/or commented for/on this story! You guys all rock and had me litterally skipping around my kitchen because I was so pleased with the responses I had gotten.

    NEXT, my friend, godisking, is NEW to Wattpad. He is writing a Percy Jackson fanfic, in which he has FORCED me to spell check, grammar check, and edit. Kidding, he actually asked very nicely. So check it out! I'm the main character c:

    ***MORE SHOUTOUTS***

    Anyone who I have fanned, is probably one of my friends, or someone who I just think is cool. So check out all their stories because they could all deserve a great amount of praise. And anyone who fanned me, but I haven't fanned you back yet, sorry! I'll get to that soon, I'm just a bit lazy:)

    **REQUESTS FOR STORIES**

    Okay, so, I MAY or MAY NOT decide to take requests for stories. If you want a request, it will most likely have to be something from the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Narnia, or Star Wars. Or something that basically everyone knows. And if I DO accept requests at one point, feel free to tell me if you want the main character to be and OC or not. BUT I WILL *NOT* write vampire or werewolf stories. Sorry.

    Thanks!!!

    - LightningThief94