Chapter 22: What Have I Done?

A/N: Hello my lovelies! How are you enjoying the story so far? This is a pretty long chapter, since it is made up of what should really be 3 smaller chapters, but I didn't feel like drawing out all the content. I hate to see my baby boys suffer (😏 or do I...). Don't forget to vote/comment/share. I always love to hear from you! xx

♡DiLo

•°☆°•

       Eren slammed his dorm room door and stripped off his blazer, mashing it up and throwing it on the floor irreverantly in a crumpled heap. Why was his room so fucking hot? He stripped to his undershirt and boxers and lay down on his bed scrubbing his hands over his face repeatedly, messing up his perfectly coiffed hair.

He had successfully avoided close contact with Levi for almost an entire week and after less than 3 seconds in his presence he was a fucking mess. He had worried about Levi obsessively and seeing him in pain had been too difficult to bear. He couldn't help but get close...but it had been way too close. Two weeks in a hospital bed had done nothing to diminish the chiseled perfection of Levi's upper body. Eren had been able to see his biceps clearly defined under his blazer, as though one ill-timed flex would rip the material to shreds. He wanted to run his hands over those hard muscles and feel them twitch under his fingertips. The thought of it made his mouth water.

Eren reached into his boxers, savagely gripping his cock. He needed relief. He closed his eyes and pictured Levi from that afternoon, breathing in panting gasps, the top button of his crisp white shirt undone, sweat trickling down his chest. He remembered that body with perfect clarity, poised over him, thrusting into him deeply while he screamed in pleasure. He moaned, feeling his asshole clench at the memory of being filled and stretched. When Levi had touched his cheek he had felt himself melting. His hand had been on Levi's thigh, so close to that amazing cock; he had been itching to move his hand closer and stroke him, to taste him, and suck him, and swallow his cum right there in the conference room; all of ARO be damned.

Eren thrust his fingers into his mouth and writhed against the bed. He drew his fingers out and lowered his dripping hand, sliding it past his painful erection. He caressed the delicate skin around his asshole and then pushed his fingers inside, thrusting gently as he palmed his dick. He bit his lip as he tried to pick a fantasy. Levi's tongue, fingers, cock? So many memories to choose from. In the end he settled on fingers. He clenched his eyes shut, remembering the time Levi had lay next to him in bed, licking his collarbone as he fingered his asshole to open him up. He had hit one of Eren's ticklish spots so he had squirmed away. Levi had gotten irritated by all his wiggling and had gripped his pelvis to pull him down the bed, while his fingers were still inside Eren's body. Feeling Levi's casual strength exerted so deeply against his body had driven him mad with pleasure. Eren thrust his fingers as deeply into himself as they could go and came into his palm, his body shivering and shuddering with relief.

Eren's breathing slowed and he was finally able to think clearly. His attempt to morph himself into a suave, sophisticated adult who would be worthy of Levi was making him fucking miserable. No matter how good of a show he could put on from a distance, with any kind of proximity it was only a matter of minutes before he turned into a clingy, simpering whore. Eren covered his face with his pillow. Maybe he had to accept that he was just that desperate.

He sat up and wiped his hand on his t-shirt, before stripping it off and tossing it into the laundry basket in his closet. He had jerked off so many times this week, he barely had any jizz left. It still wasn't enough. Levi's cock had ruined him.

He crawled under the covers and picked up his phone, sliding the lockscreen. He cleared his notifications and opened Instagram, automatically clicking on Levi's icon. He hadn't posted in a while but had been tagged about a hundred times. He scrolled past a selfie of Connie and Levi from the hospital that was captioned "Wounded Warriors" and a snap that Erwin had posted the day Levi was discharged from St. Mary's. Erwin stood in the foreground. Behind him, Moblit had his arm around Levi, supporting him. Levi was glaring into the camera with his typical long suffering expression. Eren stood off to the side in the background gazing at Levi's back with such naked longing it was practically screaming from the photo. He grit his teeth and scrolled on, grateful that he hadn't been tagged. Before he reached the end of the roll Levi went active and updated. The triumphant faces of his pledge brothers all dressed up in their blazers smiled back at him from his screen. Eren hadn't noticed Levi take the picture when they had posed before the start of the meeting. The picture was captioned "So proud of our newest members, welcome to the Brotherhood!" "#BetaKaiPride" "#BXbitches" "AROFALL20XX"