New Book Cover!!

Good Morning my Lovelies! Happy Friday ♡ I am resurrecting this completed work to announce that the amazing magpiequeen444 has designed a new cover for His Promise!

The old cover:

The new cover:

The new cover:

Thank you so much to magpiequeen444 and to all of my fans and followers for always being supportive of this work as well as my others! To any readers who have just gotten into the HP series (His Promise and His Penance) for the first time, a warm ...

Thank you so much to magpiequeen444 and to all of my fans and followers for always being supportive of this work as well as my others! To any readers who have just gotten into the HP series (His Promise and His Penance) for the first time, a warm and hearty welcome! Need more content? Check out my other Riren work That One Summer. Also, I'll say it here first, though I might have mentioned it before...the HP series is a Trilogy. The third and concluding book of the cycle does not have a release date yet, but I think anyone reading this deserves a little teaser...

•°☆°•

"...Eren's curiosity and the need to fill the silence with questions was intense, but he kept his gaze down, satisfying himself with watching Levi from the corner of his eye. The older man studied him as he prowled back toward the kitchen and walked out of his view. He moves so damn quietly! What is he doing?

The feeling of strong hands on his hips froze Eren to the floor in shock. Levi hadn't touched him in two weeks. He tried not to shake as the hands slid up his sides to his shoulders and then down his arms to grip his soapy fingers as they scrubbed the same dish over and over. 

His breath caught as the older man's fingers skimmed across the solid gold band on the fourth finger of his left hand and wondered how long it had been since Levi had last worn it's twin. Surely he had seen it on his finger the day he arrived home...

Levi's whispered breath tickled Eren's ear and he shivered. He wanted to press back and feel the older man's body, but he didn't dare move.

"Who taught you that that's how to clean a dish, brat?" 

Levi's hands moved over his, rinsing the dish and placing it to the side before stretching him down to pick up another. The hands glided back up his arms and down his back to the hem of his shirt. Eren could feel Levi's fingers leaving wet, soapy trails up his body as they curved around his front to find his nipples and caress them. Eren bent his head and tried not to groan. A small noise escaped his throat when he felt Levi's body press against him and the older man's lips found the hollow of his throat..."

-Excerpt from His Possession;
coming to Wattpad,
Summer 2020.

•°☆°•

                    Love you madly,

♡DiLo