Who Am I?

Hi, this is Navya here, this is the second book that I have written on Wattpad before. Here's the thing, I am in love with shadowhunters. Please vote this and please make sure to send it to your friends. I really hope you love this chapter.

Clary was walking out of her home on her 18 birthday going to the pandemonium. She was with her best friend Simon and his bandmate Maureen.

 CLARY"S POV

I walked into the club to see a handsome blonde. But I see demons and he killed one. What am I seeing? I can't take it anymore and I run out of the club. I trip on the ground and fall. I must have been too drunk because all I remember is hearing Simon's voice before everything turning black. Next thing I know, I woke up in a yellow van with Simon driving. " Glad to see you're awake Fray! I was starting to get really worried about you. How do you feel?" "I feel like trash. I must have drunk too much because I thought I saw some blonde dude killing what I think looked like a demon. Anyway... Where's Maureen?" " Oh, she left with some other dude. So do you want to go home?" "Ya, I have some questions for my mom"

 clary walks up to her mom's room

"Clary these men are going to take to the new york institute. You need to stay there until you're safe. Don't contact me and don't ever tell anyone outside of the institute your real name."

I run after my mom but the men take me away. I turn around to see my mom kidnapped. I cry and run after her but it was too late. She's gone. But where are these people taking me. Slowly I faint but the last thing I see is the same guy from the club, he picks me up bridal style and we go through a portal. I hold onto his neck stare into eyes and feel his strong muscles. Then everything blacks out.

 Hey, guys, I hope you like this chapter. I really am excited about writing this story so I might post 2 chapters in one day. I'm sorry that the point of view was just clary's but I wanted to introduce Jace in the next chapter. Also some tension growing between them. Maybe bring some Malec action too. I hope you liked it and please don't forget to vote.