Before life falls apart

Clary's POV

I was walking into the hallway in the middle of the night. The lights were dark and I turned them to get some water. I turned around to see Jace. He was in a tux and was holding a box. I turned around the other way, to see Sebastian the same way. They both kneeled down and said, "Will you marry me?" Both of them had wings too. Jace had white ones, and Sebastian had black ones. Why the color difference? I don't know. I didn't know who to chose. I walked closer to Jace. But then something pulled me back. It was Jonathan. His eyes were all black now. The image was fading. Then I woke up.

It was just a dream. Thank god. And both of them were proposing. But I went for Jace. And why was Jonathan there? My mom told me of him, but only the bad stuff. I ignored the dream and went on with my day.  I took a shower and went downstairs in my favorite jeans and a pink shirt.

We were having breakfast when Megan walked up to me. "Hey, Clarissa right?" "Ya." "Well, I see that you are dating Sebastian and since I am dating Jace, I was wondering if we could go on a double date tonight. He's been really secretive lately and I think having more people around could pressure him to finally tell him what he is hiding." But then I got a text from Izzy, 

>Izzy: Say yes.

I looked up. She was right there.

>>Clary: Sure, but why?

>Izzy: Because Jace is going to propose to her tonight. She doesn't know it. So just say yes so we can go on with our day.

>>Clary:ok.

"Sure, Megan, of course, Sebastian and I will come." She looked happy and walked off. There could be no one more annoying than her sometimes. But she makes Jace happy so I guess I have to go with it.

All day I was training with kids. I made sure to tell Sebastian that we were going to dinner with Jace. Just then a portal opened and 2 of my most favorite people came out. But I couldn't show that here. Instead, I just had to direct them. "What, you look like you've just seen a ghost." Simon and Magnus reply at the same time. "Clary." "Shhhh, people here don't know who I really am." They immediately became quiet.  Then they were whispering. "Clary, we thought you were gone." "Well, didn't Jace or Izzy tell you when they got here, I have been living in London since I left." "Idk, they were to busy having fun and exploring." "Well, sorry. But I really didn't want to come back." Magnus embraced me. "Clary, we missed you so much." "And, I did too, but I just wanted to go. I didn't feel loved. And that's all I have to say. Anyway, do you want to change the topic?" "Sure. Wait, do you even know why we are here?" "Ya, because Jace is proposing to Megan." They looked at me surprised. "Izzy told me." Then we saw Megan running down the hall to them. "Simon, Magnus. You're here." She pushed me back and hugged them both tight. "Ya, we are." "What are you doing here anyway?" They looked at each other. "We just wanted to visit London." Said Magnus. "Ok, well here, let me show you around." Then she looked at me. "You don't mind that, do you, Clarissa? I mean I know it's your job and all but I want to take them. And since you should probably prepare that powerful shadowhunter for the meeting tomorrow then you should probably be busy." "Ya sure, go ahead." Then she dragged them with her and walked off. It hurt a little knowing that they had found a new friend to replace me but that's what happens when you leave your friends behind. 

I was tired and it was 6 in the afternoon anyway. I should probably sleep. I walked into my room and fell asleep. I really did have to get ready for that meeting tomorrow. I had to be prepared to see Jace and Izzy's face when they find out it's me. Then I fell asleep.

I figured this would be a good ending. I am sorry that the chapter is so short. I just wanted to end it this way. Alec will be coming in the next chapter. That will put some stress on clary but we have a good thing coming. A Clace kiss. I don't know how I am going to add it in yet but there will be some in the next chapter.