At the club

Clary's POV

 Hasn't Jace done enough to me? Did he really have to do this? I guess yes. I hurt him really bad

Jace's POV flashback

I saw Clary walking down the stairs after I saw her in Izzy's room.  She looked more beautiful now that her hair now.  She walked right past me. Her hair almost hitting my face. She held onto Simon's hand portal through. I forgot since Simon was her "boyfriend" now he was going to come everywhere. I really needed that drink.

When we go to the club, it turned out to be a false alarm. I mean obviously we killed some demons, but that was our regular hunt.  I started thinking about Clary. Her emerald eyes, red fiery hair. I couldn't take it anymore. I was going to walk out when Izzy said," Hey where are you going?" "I'm leaving." No, don't leave. Stay for a while." "Ok," I went and had a drink at the bar. In fact, I got so drunk that I started going tipsy. I started kissing every girl in sight. Inviting them to my room. Then I started getting into fights. Izzy and Alec already left and I had no idea about Clary. Just then someone kicked the dude I was fighting with, in the shin. Poor dude. I looked up and saw Clary. "Come on get up Jace." "Where's Simon?" I asked. "He left. Rafael called him." "Why did you stay?"  " I was looking for you. Now come on. Time to get to your room." 

Clary's POV

 We walked in through the portal. Well me technically. I never thought Jace was this heavy. He was leaning on me and I looked him in the eyes. Damn, I thought. I thought I had gotten over him. Clearly not. I put him on his bed.  I was going to walk out but then something pulled me back. More like someone. Jace pulled me back and kissed me. His soft lips were perfect. Suddenly he didn't as drunk anymore. But he clearly was. I pulled away after a couple of seconds and tucked him into his blanket. Then I closed the door and walked out.

I ran into my room crying. Why? What was about him that made me love him so much? Just then Izzy walked in. "Hey, Clary, You guys are back-" Just then I turned around. She saw my tears. "Oh... what happened?" Just then I told her everything. What happened between us before. What happened in Jace's room. EVERYTHING. She just sat with me. "Well, what about Simon?" she asked. "I don't know." She let me sit there and rant. Just when I was done Simon walked in. I was glad. I wiped my tears and sat with him. Izzy left. 

We just slept there. The perfect love life I wanted. Me with my boyfriend. But it wasn't Simon that I wanted at that moment. It was Jace. I hope to got that Simon didn't hear anything I said. But when I fell asleep, it was Jace that I  was dreaming of.

I still want him. He was the one I love the most. I finally admitted it.

Hey guys. This was the flashback from the club. I wanted to make it sentimental but I think I failed. Sorry for the short chapter BTW, I have had a lot on my plate and I wanted to finish 4 chapters before the end of today but I hit 5. I have to go now but just letting you know that the next 2 chapters will be less about Clace. Sorry please don't hate me. It's just that I feel like I left them out and they are an important part in Jace and Clary's story in the show and movie. So I want to include them here too.

Don't forget to vote and comment. bye,