My past is finally open

Clary's POV
 Simon and Izzy have been really quiet lately. Mine and Jace's relationship improved. We finally started talking and fought together. After last weeks of attacks from Valentine, everyone is on edge. Izzy and Jace got hurt really bad. Simon volunteered to help heal her. That made me happy because now my best friend and my boyfriend are really good friends. I don't like to admit it but I still have feelings for Jace. 

Jace....... that was all my mind would go on about. After I had that dream with him, and the moment after that forsaken attack, did I make the wrong decision choosing Simon. No, I have to stand by my decision. 

I was walking in my thoughts when I bumped into Jace. "Are you going to bump into me every time I'm thinking about something?" "Technically, you're doing the same thing so it is your fault," he says. "Whatever, hey, are you going to jogging after. I need someone to spar, so maybe we could do that instead of running." "Sure, just after I go meet Kaelie, so maybe 3 pm." "Sure, no problem." Then I walk away.

Izzy's POV

I and Simon are great. Wait, that sounds like we are a couple. But we're not. It's him and Clary. But I think Clary is developing feelings for Jace. Anyway, I was testing everyone's blood to see if they were a part demon or a demon granted passage. Something about Clary and Jace's blood was different though. They had extra angel blood. A direct connection to the angel himself. I went to go look for them.

Clary's POV

I was waiting for Jace in the training room. Of course, he was late. But I knew where he was. He was with Kaelie. For some reason that made me jealous. I don't know why.

I was going to walk out when he walked in. "Hey sorry, I'm late. I was kind of busy." "Don't worry. Anyway, I was busy throwing knives at a picture of you to keep a time pass so I don't really care." "Wow, you really think that your that good." "You know, I think I'm even as good as you." "So what, it's been like 2 months since you came here and your already good?" "Not good, just good enough to beat you." "I take that as a challenge." Then we started fighting. We flipped, we turned, and we even landed on the ground. After 2 minutes I finally pinned him.

Jace's POV

Clary finally pinned me on the ground. "I have to admit, that was pretty good. Where did you learn?" "Izzy taught me. She's been a really good friend." While she was talking I flipped her to where I was on top. "Well, now I win." "Not just yet." Before I could understand, she threw me over and landed on top. "Well, now I win." She had a smile on her face. A smile I couldn't resist. Before I knew she was kissing me. Her lips so soft, she smiled and then went in for more. I kissed her back. Then pulled away. She ran towards the other side of the room crying. I walked up to her but she pushed me back. "Clary, what's wrong?" "What's wrong? What's wrong?! We're wrong Jace. I'm with Simon. We can't be together. I just can't be with you." "What's makes me so bad Clary that I can't be with you? Why?" "Because you're the one person Valentine wants me to be with. So that way his experiments can finally work." I was looking at her with confusion. "What do you mean Clary? What did Valentine do? And how can be possibly do anything to you if you left him when you were 5." She looked at me with her tears gone. "I think it's time for you to know the truth of my past. Call everyone."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clary's POV

This was it. I was going to tell everyone about me. I was so careful not to give any hints, not give anyone a reason. That's when Alec, Magnus, Izzy, Jace, and Simon walked in. Everyone except Simon said, "He's here why?" "Simon is a -" "Vampire." Simon cut me off. "He's also my boyfriend just in case no one knew."

Then Jace said, "Ok Clary, it's time for you to tell us." I took a deep breath and said it. The words I wanted to come out of my mouth.

"This all started before I was born. My father went crazy wanting to make the most powerful shadowhunter in the world. So he injected me with angel blood, and my brother with demon blood." "That's why I found pure Angel blood in you and Jace," Izzy said. "Clary, am I your brother?" Jace had his eyes set onto me. "No, but I will get to you." Then I continued. "Jonathan was my twin brother. When we were born we were inseparable. But Jonathan didn't know how to control his demon side. He always acted out and was killing life everywhere. So he was sent to Edom. But after Jonathan was sent away all eyes were set on me. Valentine kept a close eye on me. He didn't let me interact with anyone outside of my room or the lab, or anywhere where he couldn't see me. Then I met a little boy who was at least 3 years older than me. Jace that was you. I was 5, I never had a friend. " "I remember. You were always so quiet and bruises all the time." "Let me finish when I turned 13 my mom took me away. It wasn't because I was Valentine's experiment. I was because I got close to you Jace, and when Valentine found out he abused me to the extent where I wanted to kill myself. I was too painful for my mom to watch. Since then Valentine has tried to take me over and over. So when you met me at my apartment, I was acting naive because I wanted a fresh start. Then I had a dream, that if we were together, we would be the one thing that would give Valentine what he wanted. A child that had only pure angel blood creating a whole new dynasty. I found that out in the dream. I didn't want Valentine to end the downworld, or become powerful. So I distanced my self." Simon walked up to me, "Listen, Fray, I didn't know that you went through all that. But I do have a question, why did Valentine not take you? Why only your mom?" "My mom betrayed him, if she wasn't dead by now, then he will kill her sooner or later." 

"Izz,y I need to talk to you, can you meet me in my room?" "Sure." Jace walked out with anger, and sadness in his eyes. He didn't even make eye contact. alec walked up "Listen, Clary, if you ever need anything I am there for you but you need to trust us, this secret was too big to keep. I don't know if even I could get over that. So, I don't think might be able to either." Then Magnus talked, "ya, Clary, I need some time." It broke my heart to know that everyone will never trust me again. But I can't let Valentine win. Never in my life will that ever happen.

Hey guys, this is the longest chapter I have ever written and honestly I am kind of proud of it, so I hope you guys liked it and don't forget to vote.