ShadowHunter

Jace's POV

 Clary slowly fainted into my arms. There was something about her that was so amazing. The bright orange hair, soft lips, pale skin, her eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck tightly. Her hands moving to feel my muscles. When she closes her eyes, I snap out of it. I quickly put her into a room, it was a room next to mine. She was laying there peacefully then I soon left.

I walk outside to see Izzy staring at me." Did you finally find a girl you're interested in?" she says. "No, I was just putting her into her room. Now will you excuse me, I have a book club to get to." "Ya Whatever." Then I see her walk into Clary's room.

Alec was my parabatai. " Hey are you training, I need help?" "No, I'm going to my book club. But we'll train later when I get back. Can't be late. See you." 

Clary's POV

I woke up to see a dark haired person looking over me. " Who are you? Where am I?" "I'm Isabelle." Isabelle and I converse for a solid 20 minutes before she offers me to take a tour around the institute. We walk outside the training room to see the same blonde person who brought me here. And someone else. " Oh, Jace must be back from his book club." " Jace is the blonde one right?" I ask. "  Jace Wayland. Ya, the dark haired one is my brother, Alec." Just then I see Jace turn around with Alec on the ground. His hair parted to one side from all the flying. His face all sweaty and the shirt soaked. He walks past me and then turns around and says, " Hey I'm Jace." "Ya, Isabelle just told me." "Cool see you later for dinner."  Then he walks out. Alec trying to get up says," When can he ever be the one on the ground for once. Who is this?" " Oh, this is Clary," Isabelle explains. 

Alec's POV

I was groaning from the pain and then I shined the iratze. Just then I see Jace staring at this new redhead. His eyes look so deep into hers. Hers as well. Then he leaves smiling. I guess this is another girl he is going to flirt with.  Wait, but why do I care. Then I talk to clary. She seems like a nice person. But for some reason, she seems like she comes with a lot of baggage. Just then Isabelle takes Clary again.

I slightly notice Jace staring at Clary from down the hall. His eyes watching her until she is out of his sight.

Hey guys, I am so sorry for the short chapter. I come up with the ideas for this book in school when I have the chance. I missed a day so I have been really busy catching up with school work. I am also writing ideas for my other book so I am focusing on both. Comment if you want to see some more Clace action in the next chapter. I'm really itching to write some but I need a starting point. So maybe not. I am also taking ideas to start the next chapter but at the end of Saturday, March 23.  After that, if anyone comments I'll pick the one that I like the most and give you credit. If no one comments the next chapter should be here by the end of next week. 

Bye... Love you guys!!!