Will you marry me?

I will tell you went to play the music if you want to.

Clary's POV

 I was thinking about the date. But before I had to get ready for the whole meeting. I, of course, I would support them in fighting Valentine. He ruined my life. But no one knew that here. I needed to finish it as soon as possible. I really wanted to clear my head before we had to go on that date. So I guess a nap would help. Just then Sebastian came in. With bruises on his skin.

I jumped up from my bed. "Oh my god, Sebastian what happened." He limped towards me. "We got attacked outside by demons." He flinched at every step. I told him to sit down and tried to heal him. "Sebastian. What did I tell you about doing stuff like that? I thought we talked about this. You are not supposed to keep fighting demons the minute you get hurt." "Well, it's not like I'm the only one who is hiding stuff, Clarissa. It took you 3 years to trust me enough to tell me who you really are. I honestly feel like you don't have any right to say stuff like that." "You know what you're right. But I just didn't tell you because I didn't want to rethink about it. It is my story and my choice what I have to tell." I was angry at this point. "You know what Clary, I can't do this anymore. You come with a lot of drama. And not to mention Jace, Isabelle, and Megan. Then Simon and Magnus. Ok. You're just too much. I wish you ever came to this institute." Then he left.

 And I slammed the door behind him and fell to the ground crying. It happened again. Why wouldn't it? But, I did promise Megan that I would come whether Sebastian was coming or not, so I guess I might as well get ready. I wore a red cold shoulder dress and some light red lip gloss. I checked the time. It was 7:30. I was late. I ran downstairs to see Jace and Megan making. I rolled my eyes and walked down the stairs. "Get a room," I said. And they both turned around.

Jace's POV

I heard Clary and I turned around. She looked beautiful. I couldn't take my mind off her. Her cheeks started looking pink when she realized that everyone was looking. London had really changed her. And for the better. But damn she was beautiful.

Megan's POV

When we turned around we saw Clary. She looked great. But when I took a glimpse at Jace, he couldn't stop staring at her. Then she got down at the bottom of the stairs. "No Sebastian?" "No, we broke like literally an hour ago. But I wanted to come anyway since I promised you, so let's go." I nodded then walked out. Jace and I got in a limo but Clary wanted to portal through. It was a good thing we told her the restaurant. When we got there, Jace was still looking at Clary when we got out of the car. This made me angry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's POV

Clary looked beautiful. We were sitting in a restaurant waiting for our food. Clary and Sebastian had broken up. It made me happy knowing that she wasn't with him. Something about him made me not want to trust him. Megan and Clary were talking and all I saw was Clary. She looked beautiful.  When we got our food, we finished eating pretty quickly. I knew this was the right time to propose. So I told Megan to stand up. I was going to do this. I was going to be with Megan forever. No Clary. No anyone else. Clary was right behind her. I got down on one knee. and said,

Start the Music

"Megan, you are the most beautiful person I have ever met. You make me happier every day. And it's not just that, you helped me through all the stuff since we have been together.   You are an amazing person and incredible. You helped me and my friends so much with light and dark. So will you do the honor of marrying me?" Everyone in the restaurant was looking at us now. Clary was looking. Her eyes tearing up. Just then Megan came to me and kissed me." Yes, of course, Jace Herondale, I will marry you." I was happy. Megan and I were going to be married.

End music. Now it just gets depressing

 Just then Clary ran out. She left her stele and cellphone and she was crying. Megan and I realized and ran after her. Just then we saw Valentine take her. He and his demons with her knocked out. She looked dead. They dragged her through and all I could do was scream Clary. And then she was gone. I collapsed. Megan called Izzy and Alec. He was supposed to come anyway. She is gone. Now she is actually gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clary's POV

My ears started tearing. Megan and Jace were getting married. One thing after Sebastian broke up with me was that maybe I was in love with Jace. Maybe, I should have told him that. But I didn't. Instead, I let his presence kill me. Kill me inside. And after Sebastian, I screwed over everyone's lives. I should have just disappeared. And with that water woke me up.

I looked around. This room was too familiar. Just then someone walked in. "Hello, sweet daughter, are you finally awake?" No. Valentine. But someone was next to him. It was Sebastian. "Sebastian?" "No Clary, it's Jonathan." "But you-you look like Sebastian." "Ya, I killed him in front of your institute and took his shape. And then I broke up with you but I had to find you to bring you back." "Mom told me you were dead." "Well, Mom never cared about me. She thought that my demon blood made me too dangerous. Now I have my dear sister to rule by my side. Both mundane, shadowhunters, and downworld, alike." "NO, I will never help you." "You'll change your mind later sis." And with that, the door closed. Clary was back where she started. At least now she could cry about many things and not just her situation.

So, I did say that what would happen to Sebastian in the show would happen in here. I get that I keep making this book depressing but something good will happen in the next chapter. I know I promised some Clace action but that's not going to be for a while. I was going to end this book at 13 chapters so maybe one more and I will think whether to continue it in a new book or on this one. COmment which I should do. Thank you for reading.