Wedding Pt.2: I hate u, I love u

Play the song. 

Caution: This song is explicit. Has some bad words.

Third Person

It was 3 days until the wedding. Everyone was tense. Clary and Isabelle and Megan were having the best time going shopping. In fact, the dresses were beautiful.

2 days till the wedding: Everyone was tense. 

Izzy's POV

It was time for bachelor parties. I called over Simon, Alec, and Magnus.  "Ok, all of you have to be there for Jace's bachelor party. He has been tense about the wedding and Valentine so go do something fun." They all looked at me confused. Then Alec said, "I have an idea." Then they all left. "What are you doing?" "Why would I tell you, it's Jace's party. You girls do whatever you want." Then they left. At least they were going to do something. I knocked on Megan's door, "COME IN." I heard. I opened the door. "Hey, we're going out tonight." "Sure where." "Not telling, but just be ready by 9. You, me and Clary are going out. Also, it's known as a bachelorette party." "Ok"

________________________________________________________________________________

8:45 pm

Izzy's POV

 "Come, guys, we're going to be late." Megan was taking forever. Probably getting ready.  I mean she doesn't even know where we're going. She came and we finally left. We walked inside the pandemonium. Even though it was full of demons, there were other downworlders and that's what made it fun. We were waiting in line when I noticed that Jace, Alec, Simon, and Magnus were 2 groups behind us. Looks like Alec and I had the same idea.

We got through the line and went inside. Clary, Megan, and I were dancing. The boys were too busy getting drunk. We honestly had to keep Jace and Megan apart. (For all the romantic parts, instead of typing Megan I typed Clary out of habit, then I had to erase and type Megan.) At some point, I took Megan home and before I came back, all hell broke loose.

Clary's POV

I was just having fun. Dancing. I found some old friends from college. Macy and Hanna. We talked for such a long time. I missed it being like this. Like everything was normal. All this shadowhunter stuff is really annoying sometimes. They suddenly dragged me saying that they found some cute blonde. When they took me over, I realized it was Jace. They were about to walk up and kiss him when I said, "Sorry ladies, he's taken." They smiled. "OMG Clary, congratulations, why didn't you tell us this was your guy." Then Jace stares at me wide-eyed. "Actually he isn't, he's a friend's fiance, who I think just left." Then he starts talking, He started sounding drunk, "Ya, her name is Cla-, Megan." Then Hanna started talking, "So, you do know him somehow. But not as your fiance." "No, actually, he was a fling  from a long time ago." I guess that was how I described it. It wasn't us really dating, and it wasn't us not together though. It literally was not even a fling. It was a one time deal. But I couldn't say that. They'd look at me differently. Jace was just surprised. "Well Clary, I didn't know you could do a fling. I always picture you as the Rory Gilmore." (Just to say, I love Gilmore Girls. It's an amazing show.) "Well, things changed. Anyway, come on let's go." "Actually we have to leave, our boyfriends are coming to pick us up." "Oh wow, that's great." "Do you want to meet them?" "Sure, let me just grab Jace and put him in my car. All of my other friends have left, so I guess it's my job to bring him back." They nodded and helped me lift him. How did he get drunker than 5 seconds ago? I don't know. I put Jace in my car and I followed Hanna and Macy.

Hanna said, "This is Brian." He smiled and we said hi. Then Macy said, "This is Christopher." Same thing. At that point, it felt awkward so I left. I got in the car, and Jace was ranting about stuff about Megan. When we go to the New York Institute, no one was there, I guess everyone was either out for the circles or sleeping. But someone is usually there. I took Jace all the way to his room. He was so drunk he couldn't even unlock his door. I unlocked it for him, and  I helped him to his bed. I was about to open my room. But I heard him say something. "Clary, can I ask you something?" "Sure." "Why didn't you love me, Clary? What did I do, all I did was kiss you?" It was a valid question. But he was drunk. I closed the door to his room. I sat next to his bed in a chair. "It's nothing you did Jace. It was what Valentine said. If we were together, then everything he wanted would have happened. And it's not the fact that I didn't love you, we were and are from two different worlds." "But we could have dealt with it. I know we could have." "Jace, I just couldn't do it. It wasn't right for us." "But I love you, Clary." "No Jace, you love Megan. You're marrying her tomorrow. Don't say that." Then he kissed me. His lips were so soft. It was something I wanted for so long. But it wasn't right. He was getting married tomorrow. I had to leave. I pulled away quickly. He fell asleep. I left to my room crying. This was it for us. Jace and Megan were getting married and I had to move on. 

I was crying in my room when Izzy walked. I forgot to tell her that I was bringing Jace back. "Clary? Did you bring Jace home? Hey, Cla- Are you ok?" The only words that I could manage were, "Jace is getting married tomorrow and it's too late." She ran next to me and hugged me. "It's not too late Clary. You can still tell him." "No, I can't do that to him or Megan. I just have to get over it." Then she stayed there hugging me all night.

Hey guys, 

So they finally revealed their feelings. And I have decided to make a change. When I wrote my original storyboard, the plot was a whole lot different then what just happened in the last couple of chapters. In fact, the last chapter was supposed to be chapter 13 then a sequel. Clearly, it's not going to happen. So I have made a decision.

There is going to be a sequel to this book. The last chapter of this book is actually going to be wedding part 4 or I might change the title. I will announce the new book title. Another chapter has been added to the wedding chapters. This book will end probably by the end of this book or the end of Tuesday next week. Therefore starting the new book, and ending this book when the finale of shadowhunters airs.

Thank you for reading this chapter and don't forget to vote.