Holding Onto You ~Tyler~

We arrive at TacoBell and most of my happiness has faded. Even thought we have been there in ages the same joy I felt isn't there, almost as if someone's taken it away from me.

I turn my head to Jenna a give her a little smile.

"Let's go!" Josh smiles while getting out of the car.

"Right behind you!" Debby giggles getting out of the car and clasping onto Josh's hand. Me and Jenna both get out at the same time, and avoiding eye contact I grab her hand too.

We all walk in together once the rest of our families got out the other car. As we all sit down I notice my mom is sat opposite to me, just looking at me, it's not intimidating but it makes me feel a little insecure.

As I look deep into her eyes I notice she's broken too, I've broken everyone; how selfish of me.

The words "why did you want to die?" are practically rolling of the edge of her mind, she just hasn't managed to build up the strength to ask me yet. I'm sat next to Jenna and I glance over at her helplessly, she's noticed my mom looking at me too. Her hand slips back into mine, and has a firm grip.

I get goosebumps in the back of my neck as Jenna reaches her head over to my ear and whispers the words

"I'll be Holding Onto You"