Only Skeleton Bones Remain ~Josh~

"Eat well Baby Boy!" I shout down the stairs. I go into Tyler's room and sit down on his couch rubbing my tired eyes. I glance over to Tyler's bedside table and see a picture of him,me and mark. I'm pulling a stupid face and so's Mark,but Tyler is looking straight into the camera giving it a professional stare. I smirk a little. I can't remember when this picture was taken of us, but it brings back memories that I'd almost forgotten.

'What happened to us?' I think to myself, beginning to feel the same pain Tyler had once described to me. I let out a sigh, I want the old Tyler back, the Tyler that would make everyone cry with laughter and would refer everything to being 'sick'. The Tyler that could make even the saddest of songs seem happy and upbeat, who could say with total honesty that there's always hope. Now we've lost all hope, Tyler's come back as a pile of skeleton bones- too weak to carry on in humanity.

As I lay my head down and shut my eyes, I remember what he said in a tweet a few weeks ago:

'Under clothes,

Under skin,

Underneath we're all the same,

For when you remove the tricky tricks,

Only skeleton bones remain.'

Goodnight.

----------------------------------------------

A/N:

I don't know when I should end this...i think it's getting boring..... So I'm sorry if it is.

|-/