The Dark's Taking Prisoners Tonight ~Josh~

Tyler wakes me up with a blood curdling scream. I sit up immediately and my hat comes fly off my face. "Tyler? Tyler, are you ok?" I say louder than I should.

"No... I killed you Josh I killed everyone!" He says, his voice shaky and weak.

"I dreamt that I shot you all including myself...I felt like..." He cuts himself off.

"Tyler, you're awake now and I'm not gonna tell you everything's fine because, I know...it's not. We all know it's not easy, and we care about you Tyler, more than you think. Just don't be afraid...tell me about the dream." I say, sounding more persuasive than intended.

Tyler breathes heavily and turns on the side lamp, and as I come to properly see his face; he's drenched in sweat, and the bags under his eyes make him look ill.

"I shot you," is all he manages to say for a few seconds. "Why did I do that? I don't want you dead. " he say seriously, staring straight at me.

"What did I say to you in the dream?" I ask.

"There were two of me." He gulps. "One of me asked 'Life or death?' You and everyone else but me shouted death. Then right before I shot you, you turned to the other me and said: 'we're broken people'" he stops and takes a small breath.

"And that when the bullet went off, and blood splattered everywhere..." He starts sobbing weakly and his hands shake.

All I can do is climb onto his bed and tightly hold Tyler as he breaks apart in my arms.

"Is was just too realistic..." He whimpers.