Run and Go ~Tyler~

"Are we almost there?" Debby asks for the third time now.

"Almost."I reply, focusing on the road, trying not let my thoughts wonder.

"What shall we do when we get there?" Josh asks.

"I don't know, whatever you want, just sit around I guess..." I say, adjusting the mirror. We all sat in silence for a few minutes, probably thinking of the reason why we are going to the lake, and I don't think any of us know why.

"Now we're here." I say finally, turning into the car park for the lake.

"Looks pretty empty..." Jenna says, opening the door and getting out.

"I'm kinda glad no one else is here, people creep me out." I say, putting on my sunglasses and stepping out of the shade from the tree. Jenna looks over at me pathetically,

"People creep you out Tyler? You're the creepiest guy I know!" She laughs, pulling me closer to her as we start walking towards the lake.

"And the cutest." she adds giving me a warm kiss on the cheek as I wrap my arms round her.

"Jenna," I smile at her lovingly,

"You're the creepiest girl I know." I grin, picking her up off her feet and running even faster towards the lake.

I give a quick glance at Josh and Debby as I run past with Jenna still in my arms. Josh has got his arm round Debby's shoulders and she's resting her head onto his. I smile a little because seeing Josh happy is something I need to see, and without it my happiness would cease.

When we get to the lake I put Jenna down on a bench and catch my breath.

"Wow!" I huff,"if I haven't got a six pack after this, then I'm giving up my diet!" I laugh.

"Tyler, you're not even on a diet!" Josh laughs.

" I know, that's why I'm giving it up!" I laugh back at him.

"Tyler your jokes are almost as pathetic as your abs!" Debby jokes, taking it a little too far. I laugh anyway, just so it's not awkward between us all.

"Now we're here, what do we do?" Josh asks, standing on the bench and looking round at the trees that surround the lake, then looking back down at us.

"We could skim some rocks." I say, picking up a flat pointed rock and flicking it out of my wrist. As the rock jumps across the surface,miniature ripples of water form each time it bounces into the air.

"Let's have a go." Josh says, rolling up his sleeves and picking up a rock. He throws it and the rock glides through the water.

"Woah!" I exclaim.

"Hang on,"Jenna says," Let me try..." She smirks, grabbing a massive rock and lobbing it into the lake. We all laugh as the murky water splashes all over us. And that's when I realise,

This is it. This is how it's meant to be. This... is living.

-------------------------------------------

Okay, so because it's the 21st chapter,(a very special number indeed)

I've decided to do a Question and Answer in the comments. Ask me ANYTHING.

|-/