Ode To Sleep ~Tyler~

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I kinda felt like this is going no where and it has gone on too long.

/-• Night Of HomeTown Show•-\

"Who's happy to be alive tonight?!" I scream, my voice echoing through the microphone as the sound drowns through the ears of poisoned youths. The crowds scream back, full of energy and excitement. I scan the faces of people to see if I can see Ezra, but I don't know why I bothered, it's a sold out hometown show, I'll never be able see him. Besides, they're all wearing masks.

Ode to Sleep intro starts playing in the background, I zip up my skeleton hoodie and stand on my piano. I jump off just on time and begin throwing myself across the stage.

"I wake up find and dandy, but then by the time I find it handy to rip my heart apart and start planning my crash landing. I go up -up -up to the ceiling and I feel my soul start leaving like an old mans hair receding."

The roar of the crowd gets louder as we get further into the song. I look around at all the people that I've saved, and yet I still couldn't save myself. I draw my eyes to Josh who's smashing his drums like there's no tomorrow. 'He's the one that saved me' I think, still rapping.

Everything feels like it's in slow-motion, everywhere around me goes blurry. I blink my eyes rapidly, and my voice begins to slur. 'I'm losing consciousness.' I think, 'why?'

I hear my voice eventually drift off into a series of inaudible moans that still sound a like the tune to Ode to Sleep. The crowd gasps as they all realise what's happening. I watch, trying to focus on Josh's figure approaching me. He grabs me and picks me up as I begin to fall to the ground.

The crowd falls silent, unsure on how to react. Josh stares helplessly into my eyes, and I stare back, without even blinking. I see the flashing lights get dimmer and dimmer, until finally, they go out.

"He's not breathing! He's not breathing!" Josh screams. Am I breathing? I thought I was, I guess I'm not.

---------------------------------------------

Josh's POV

Tyler's not breathing, and I don't know why. I'm panicking, and so is the crowd. Mark runs onto the stage.

"I've phoned an ambulance, it's on it's way." Mark huffs, I can tell he's been panicking too. We walk out back stage so we can actually hear ourselves think through the muttering in the crowd.

"Is he breathing?" I ask, not wanting to look at Tyler.

"Of course he is! He's just fainted or something." Mark points. Or something.

"Why don't I lay him out the back on the couch?" Michael offers, I immediately shake my head.

"He's staying here, with me." I say angrily, still holding Tyler's limp body in my arms.