Flies and Cobwebs come out ~Josh~

I'm woken up by a knock at the door,

"Jenna! Hello!" I hear Tyler's mom exclaim.

"And Debby, how are you? Josh is sleeping on Tyler's couch, you can go wake him up if you want?"

"I'm fine thank you Mrs Joseph, I'll let ma man sleep, he must be exhausted!" she laughs. It's weird listening to people talk about you when they don't know you're listening.

"It's okay!" I shout,

"I'm awake now!" I look at the clock and it's almost 9am, and although I'm still tired I decide to force myself to get up and change my clothes.

"Meet you down in a sec!" I shout, throwing my shirt off and putting on a new one.

I meet them downstairs and they're all having breakfast.

"Mmm...Waffles!" I sniff smiling at everyone as a walk toward the table.

"Yours are here." Tyler says with his mouth full, pointing to the plate beside him.

We all tuck in, not even bothering to talk to one another. And once we've all finished we clear our plates and head to the living room to talk some things over.

"Listen Tyler, if you ever feel depressed come talk to us, okay?" Debby says out of the blue.

"Of course I will, like I've been saying to Josh all week, you're my best friends, and fiancé." Tyler smiles, rubbing his fingers over Jenna's engagement ring, gazing dreamily into her eyes. Me and Debby exchange looks but just smile at each other.

"We need to talk about tomorrow night, it's a hometown sold out show! It's gotta be something big, something we've never done before!" I say.

"So basically, we've got to do something, even the clique won't expect from us." Tyler sighs, resting his head in his hands, in deep thought.

------------------------------------------

Hey! so I've heard on Instagram that Josh and Debby have broken up?!?!

Whether or not it's true, I don't know.

R.I.P Jebby.

I've also published a new fanfic, it's called quite is Viølent. I've decided this time it's gonna be more of a romance...

Please check it out! |-/