Valentine's day

*Smut warning*

Today was valentines day and I want to wake Lena up with a surprise 😉and some breakfast.
I quickly go make Lena breakfast and bring it up stairs and set it on the night table I see Lena peacefully sleep and I quietly pulled the cover off of her. Luckliy she was in her undergarment, I quickly pull down her underwear I wait a few seconds to make sure she does not wake up. I lick her folds I kept my eyes in her she moaned at the feeling I stick my tongue into her tight hole and start to move in and out of her at a fast pace. Lena is now awake and  moaning like crazy.

"Mmmh D-daddy don't stopppp right there"she moaned out pushing my head deeper into her I removed my tongue I knew Lena was so close 

"KARA WHY WOULD Youuuuuuuuu ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk" she says as I push three fingers into her.She was moaning like crazy  I start to lick her clit now she started to push my head deeper in side her.i start to use my super speed pumping in to her faster she moans like crazy she was close.  "baby you are not aloud to cum yet "i said

Lena POV

As soon as Kara said that I wanted to cum so bad,my stomach was in a knot.She was hitting my G-spot every time.

" Mhmm baby ohhh roa t-that f-ffeels so gooood I'm so close daddy please can I cumm. I knew if I called her daddy she would let me cum. 

"Mhmm baby since you asked daddy nicely I will let you come"
I held onto it a little longers she startes to pump even harder into me that telling me to come. I let out a long and loud moan and squirt all over her fave and her fingers.  Kara takes her fingers out and sucks on them, she moans at the taste if them. She takes her fingers out her mouth and kiss up my body.

"Good morning beautiful" Kara says Inoccently like nothing happened.

Good morning daddy can you wake me up like that please"I said kissing her I tasted my self on her mouth and damn do I taste good.

😁😁😁😁😁