crossover game night

Hope y'all injoy peeps 👀ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ

Kara and I are cuddling on the couch watching the Harry Potter series, I convinced Kara to watch it. We were just about to start the second movie, when we heard knocking at the door. Making Kara jumps up making me fall of the couch on to the floor which made both of us giggle, Kara helps me up and go gets the door. Kara told me to go inside her room, I hear other voice's which I knew well.It was Alex,and Sam that's all i knew, Kara walks into the room.

 'babe i'm sorry i forgot about crossover game night I promise i will make it up  to you 'kara says

"whats crossover game night" i asked looking confused 

'Ohh that's when friend's from different universe come and we catch up and play games.'' I got really excited. Kara passed her Supergirl shirt and some shorts. Im so happy to meet everyone, Kara started to laugh at me cause is as so excited. I started to pout.

"Aww baby come here" Kara says. Oli go stand in front of here and she pulls me in for a kiss and I kiss back. Which made me smile I go over to the dresser and get the ring that camps her powers. And I start to kiss and suck on her neck so it can leave a hickey. After I give her a hickey I take off into the kitchen forgetting we had company I bump into sam and Alex. Kara comes running out almost falling she grabs me and starts to kiss me, we heard multiple people clear there throat. We pull apart and see everyone looking at us me and Kara start to blush 😊.

"Hey guys this is my girlfriend lena, Lena meet Oliver, Felicity, Sara, Ava, zari,Charlie, Berry and iris"

'Hello everyone nice to meet you all' they say hello back and me and Felicity got into a really deepp conversation.

Kara POV

Im in the kitchen helping Alex Sam and Sara with the drinks. I see Lena, Felicity iris and Ava were in a deep conversation. I couldn't hear it cause Lena made me put on the ring.

"Danvers is that a hickey? " Sara says mighty loud which makes everyone stare at meand Lena look eyes and blush.

"Kara how the hell did you even get a hickey." Alex asked me with a smile on her face.

"Danvers we all know who did it but how" Sara says looking at lena. She looked  down and started to blush even harder.

'Okay um I made this ring that damps Kara powers , but it doesn't hurt her like kryptonite. 'Lena explains

'Why would you make a ring that damps her powers 'Charlie and zari said at the same time. Me and Lena look at each other and she winks at me which makes me blush. Charlie and zari seen Lee Wink at me which made them laugh.

"Never mind I know now" Charlie says trying not to laugh. We finish the drinks and we all sit in a circle I sat to Lena who sat next to Sam who sat next to Alex who's at next to Charlie and zari and so on.

"Okay what do we play first"

"Ohhh lets play never have I ever but if we have done it we take a drink "We all nodded our head I  agreement Alex went to go get the drinks and the special drinks for me and Barry.

"Ok who is going to go first"I said first Sara raised her hand first

'Never have i ever screwed around in a elevator?' me,Sara,Ava an Lena took a drink ,which made Alex look at us and Sam laugh.

'Never have I ever been fooling around in the car and accidentally honked the horn.' Said Oliver which made me and Lena laugh cause we both knew who was going to drink. Alex and sam took a drink and we all laughed at them.  After a few more rounds every body was drunk and we decided to play monopoly.

" Omg Lena calm down it's just a game"yelled Ava which made USA laugh we knew nobody was going any where tonight. Me and Lena made our way to my room and cuddle.

'I love you Leeeeeeeeeeee' I slurred

"I live you too babe gn"

By far the longest chapter I think it took me longer on this chapter which I don't think is that good in the future I might do agent reign in this book or like any other DC ships I'm not sure what y'all think.