Surprised

Kara and I are having a sleep over at her place we were getting ready for bed and i walks into the bathroom to change and waited a few minutes for Kara to get dressed. "Lee you can come out now" Kara yelled from her room I walk out the bathroom and lays on the bed with Kara behind me holding me.

"Goodnight Lee" Kara said lowly I whispered a good night back to her letting my eyes get heavy.

The next morning

I wake up to a empty bed and the smell of coffee. I get up and go to the bathroom and as soon as I open the door I see a naked Kara and I just stare at her penis that is very huge it looks like 12inches Kara cleared her throat blushing I quickly shut the door and quickly walk in to the kitchen and get some coffee Kara dick was still in my mind I just couldn't get it out of my mine the way it would feel deep inside me. I know Kara is a virgin cause she hasn't been with anyone. I was knocked out of thought  by Alex and Kelly walking into the door and Kara coming out of her room fully dressed.

"Good morning every one" Kara says like nothing happened me and her lock eyes for a second making both of us blush. I quickly tell them I have to get ready for work, I basically run out the kitchen into the bathroom to get ready after I get ready every one was off to work.

Kara pov

As soon as Lena left the kitchen I got weird looks from Alex and Kelly.

"What's up with Lena is she okay? " Alex said looking confused.

'Shesawmydickwheniwasinthebathroom." I said quickly

"What slow down Kara say it again."
I take a deep breath

'Lena saw my dick when I was in the bathroom and she just started at it' i said looking our the window. Alex starts to laugh Kelly hits alexs upside her head making me laugh.
Time skip

Lena POV

Kara and I have plans to have lunch today in my office and I just can't look at her with out thinking about how big her dick is, I have to tell her how I feel. We are sitting on the couch I need my office just eating quietly.

'Kara can we talk about this morning? One I'm very sorry for walking in on you two I think I love you and I just ughh seeing her dick today triggers something in me all I could think about today was your dick and yes I know I'm your best friend- 'before I can finish I am cut off by a soft pair of lips making me freeze but u quickly kiss back and move to straddle her lap. I started to grind into her already hard member, earning a groan from her with makes her pull away.

"Lee I haven't done this before what if  I do something wrong." Kara says her face full worries I kiss her softly.

'Baby you won't hurt me trust me.let me do the work okay?' I say kissing her neck she hesitates a little but nodded her head a little. I start to undress both of us still kissing her, I start to grind into kara and kiss her neck. I get down on my knees and grab her length taking the tip in to my mouth which makes Kara groan and buck her hips forward making me gaga a little I keep sucking until she came. I sit on her lap. Slowly sliding down which  makes me hiss in pain cause she is so huge. I start to move my hips in circle making Kara Groan  and me moan, before I know it Kara is on top of me thrusting at a in humanly pace in and out of me making me moan in pleasure she had her hand around my neck choking me which made me gasp. I'm so close but I can barely keep My eyes from rolling to the back of my head Kara squeeze my throat a little pulling me into a kiss which makes her hot my spot making me go crazy she keeps going hitting my spot making me moan loudly. A few seconds after I cum she releases inside of me.

The end

I know it's shitty but next one will be better