punishment

I can believe Lena Said yes to a date with James while I was standing there. It took everything in me not to hit James or intervene, I just walked out to the balcony and breath. I tap my ear piece 'Alex can you guys handle the crimes today I have something to handle.' I say calm. "

"Umm sure everything, ok"

'yep just have to handle something very important' I hit my earpiece before she can ask what it is.I walk back in and see lena was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist growling in her ear.

'you need to be in my office in 20 minutes or it will be worst. Bye Lena!'I say with a smile Lena walks away really quickly which which makes me laugh.I love how she is so submissive for me,she may look threatening but she does have a different side to her.Lena always like to push my buttons, I know why she does it, but I didn't give it to her, but now she finally going to get it . I had to give my my article snapper before I went to my office.

once I got to my office I opened the door to see Lena on her knees looking down at the floor 8 sexy and green lingerie. "Why do you think it is okay to make me mad princess? Do you like getting punished and fucked senselessly." I sit in my seat undoing my shirt."come here now "I growl gets up and stands in front of me." Bend over the desk and spread your legs" she does exactly what I say, I look down and see how wet she is I could l practically smell it. I run my finger down her pussy making her moan I smack her butt which made her gasp and moan I hit her again Even harder then before making her moan louder.

Lena pov

I only said yes, so the day with the games just to make her mad, so I can get punished, I love you to be published, I feel so good. Kara hits my butt again, making me scream and moan. "mhm you like it when I make your ass sting don't you you Little slut huh? "she growls, smacking my ass again, "yes, daddy fuck" kara pulls down my now ruined underwear, my pussy making my body jerked forward moaning. "All wet for daddy,huh" She says, actually sticks 2 fingers in me, movie fast into me "daddy please fuck slow down please" I cry out but she doesn't listen ands he just moves faster curling her fingers hitting my spotm once I say that she pulls out, making whimpers at the loss of contact, but it is your place with her dick. She calls on me faster, a heart not giving me a chance to adjust, I scream in pleasure, it didn't pain at the way, stretches me up, it feels so good I feel myself about to c

"you better hold it" Kara growls she grabs me by my throat, my legs are shaking uncontrollably
Car keeps going right. After I finished my orgasm, I tried to move away, which only caused her to get my hips and pulled me back really hard, which made me feel her in my stomach, daddy.
"daddy, fuck, fuck fuck, I can't hold it much longer, please papi can I cum"I want out, she starts to stroke at a different angle, hitting my spot repeatedly making me scream, I'm pretty sure I'm losing. I was losing my voice, come for me, you little slut, she grabs biting my neck, Christians me over the edge she keeps stroking. Helping me write out my orgasm kara keeps going right After I finished my orgasm, I tried to move away, which only caused her to get my hips and pulled me back really hard, which made me feel her in my stomach,

"mhmm daddy your so deep"I moan

" Yeah how deep am i" Kara says as she thrusts faster and harder into me. Hitting my ass.

Kara pov

"I feel, you In my stomach papi" Lena moans out. I keep thrusting harder and harder inside.

" poppy. I have to pee." She says trying to push me a way I grab her hands putting them behind her back I tell her to let go and she squirts all over my abs and my desk she falls down I pull out and she wimpers. I start to jerk my self off but lena stops me and takes me in to her mouth deep throating me. I main throwing my head back she bobs her head up and down.

"Fuck princess I'm bout to cum fuck" She starts to massage my balls making me release in to her mouth with a groan.

"You better call James and tell him you cant go. " I say sternly kissing her lips pulling her on my lap. Rubbing her back.

"Okay daddy" She says lowly into my neck falling asleep after thirty minutes I put her clothes back on her and wake her up.

"Princess wake up " I say kissing all over her face making her whine she opens her eyes and smiles. She stands up and she wimpers she I guess her stuff and wait for me, so we both can leave. As we are walking to the elevator james stop since period. Lena looks up at him.

"James I'm sorry but I can't go on a date with you." She says looking at him. I just stand behind her and smile.

'Why? 'James said a little confused.

"Because I can't, right daddy " She looks up at me biting her lip innocently. James looks like he want to hit me but I honestly don't care I kiss her.

" that's right princess "I say as I grab her hand walking to the elevator to go home.

The end