Trying something new

(In this story Kara is not a top Lena is yay*(^o^)/*)

Kara pov'

Oh my god snapper is being such a ass today he probably on his period but today Lena is coming to have lunch with me. it was almost lunch so i was lucky. I sarted on a new article I should be done by lunch. 

30 Minutes later

Me and Lena are sitting in my office having lunch.

"Kara can we talk "Lena says with a smirk on her face ; i nod my head at her 

"Can we try something new tonight"i looked at her confused 

'What do you mean' Lena came and sat on my lap.

"Kara i wanna top you, I wanna  be daddy" i swallowed hard shocked but i would do any thing for my baby. 

"sure baby"

Lena kissed me and told me to be home by 8:00, I nodded my head. I was very nervous because i was the one giving pleasure, It makes me feel so submissive and I'm not used to it I'm always the one giving pleasure. I had to stop at the DEO after work  so I finished quickly with my work So i can spend the next 4 hours as super girl. Lieutenant lane was in national city she's my girl best friend and i knew i could talk to her about any thing I also still talk to Maggie.Even if maggie and Alex are no longer together. I really couldn't talk to Alex about somethings which didn't bother me at all cause she doesn't want to her about my sex life i'm actually on my way to Maggie and Lucy's shared apartment to talk about what happened with lena and me.

i knock on there door and Lucy answers with a smile on her face cause I already told her what happened.i walk into the apartment and told Maggie and Lucy every thing and they gave me advice. it was 7:40 so i had to get home before it was eight i quickly sat goodbye and leave 

*time skip*

Omniscient 

Kara walks into the penthouse really nervous it  was dark, She walks up to their room Kara  start to get weak and she knew exactly what it wasn't Kryptonite it was something Lena made. walk int the room seeing Lena sitting at the end of the bed in black lingerie.Kara swallows hard.

"Hey baby"Lena kisses me taking off my clothes, she rips Kara shirt off making her gasp and moan. Kara didn't know Lena  had this in her it was really sexy.She starts to suck and bite on Karas neck searching for my spot, Lena takes off Kara's bra and start to leave hickies all over her chest and neck. Lena pushes Kara down roughly kissing down her body she pulls off Kara under wear and kiss her clit softly making Kara moan.

Kara pov 

Lena starts to suck on my clit hard which makes me moan loud she pushes two fingers inside of me making me arch my back.

"leee please go faster" i moan out 

'Thats not my name princess'she says bitting on my clit making me scream out

"F-uck daddy please go faster please" 

'Much better princess'she starts to go really fast in side of me making me moan and scream. i feel my self getting close and i cum on her fingers with a loud scream. she pulls out her fingers and stick them in my mouth i moan at the taste. She walks to the closet while i try to catch my breath. Lena walks out with a strap-on around her waist I look at her and she has pure lust in her eyes. 

Lena the strap into hard and pounds me fast

"DADDYYYYYYYY fuc-kkkk please slow down" i scream out and she keeps going not listening to my request.she is making me go crazy i try to move a way but that makes her grip my waist,it felt amazing.

"daddy imm c-lose " she kisses me roughly and start To kiss on my neck she bites my ear and tells me to cum. I cum with a loud scream which I know was really loud I'm pretty sure Alex could hear it. Lena pulls out and I whimper at the loss of contact she lays next to me and I cuddle in your her.

"Good night daddy" I say softly.

'Good night princess' she says kissing my forehead.