Prank

"What is up k and l empire I am back with another prank on Kara. So as y'all seen last time Kara got me good with the last prank acting like she cheated on me I legit was about to kill her y'all. But let's get into this prank, y'all so today i am going to be pranking Kara by putting Viagra in her smoothie so let's get to making it"
I quickly make her smoothie
"Okay you guys I have made her smoothie and I think I'm going to put 4 Viagra pills in her smoothie just for the fun of it so I am going to smash this and go set the camera up" I smash the Viagra up and go hide the camera in the living room.

"Babe your smoothie is done" Kara comes running down the stairs almost falling and she grabs her smoothie and runs to the couch and sit with me. I felt like watching the series  fifty shades of grey. 30 minutes into the 2nd  movie Kara starts to fidget and move around there was a sex scene playing. I knew Kara couldn't handle it any more, Kara pulls me into her lap kissing my neck.

"Mhm baby stop I'm trying to watch this"

'but I'm really horny and you can watch this later'

"Stop" I say trying to get off her lap but she pulls me back and starts to rube my clit I moan shit the camera is still on. I'm not going to lie i wanted Kara to keep going but i had to keep the prank going i get up and move to the other side of the couch. i tried so hard not to laugh at Kara fidgeting it was so funny but she was turning me on at the same time.After the movie Kara was very very horny. 

"Kara babe i have something to show you"i get up and get the camera i point it at Kara and seen her in complete shock.

'lena what did you give me'

"oh just Viagra also k and L empire comment team Luthor in the comments cause you guys already know who is the freaking queen but guys we will see you later for  the vlog bye" as  soon as i turned of the camera Kara kisses me 

'mhm baby i need you so bad' Kara says against my lips.I push Kara down on the couch and pull  of her pants and start to eat  her out,she tasted so good i start play with her clit. Kara was a moaning mess I remove my mouth and put two fingers in her moving fast she started to clench around my fingers.

'm-mommy i'm closee oh fuck right there fuck 'i keep going pressing harder on her g-spot she cums on my fingers with aloud moan.

Kara pov

Dang lena needs to try this viagra it is so freaking good.