Home (kara gip]

(FYI I didn't write this one by myself my daddy helped me)

Kara had to go on a trip with her sister for a week and I really miss her

She has been sending me dick pics and pictures of her muscles which turned me on.

"Baby" She yells and I instantly jumped into her arms and kiss her passionately making her grab my waste. "That's my shirt isn't" She ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes daddy" I say innocently bitting my lip. "Don't tease me" She growls smacking my ass making me moan. "Sorry" I say pulling her head down whispering "daddy".

Kara picks me up and slams me into the wall making me yelp " be careful princess or you will be screaming daddy " I smirk "but that's exactly what I want, daddy"Kara growls and move us to the bedroom throwing me on the bed. She gets on top of me and kisses me roughly grinding in to my centrer. She starts to kiss down my neck and pulling my shirt off, Kara starts kiss down my body teasing me making me mad.

" KARA ZOR-EL IF YOU DON'T FUCK ME, I WILL KICK YOU OUT AND FUCK MYSELF!!.."I yell. Kara doesn't like when I touch myself she quickly strips me and her and thrust her 10inches in me catching me off guard.

"Fuckkk daddyyy" I scream making her move faster she switches position so that I have my ass in the air. Kara grabs me by my neck fucking me hard. "You like when daddy fucks you like this" I nod which makes her slap my ass "princess use your words" She says fucking me deeper and harder.

"Fuck fuck Yess daddy I love it so much. Don't stop ...... I'm so close daddy " I moan loudly "cum for daddy princess" I cum screaming her name she pulls out which makes me whine. I quickly get on my knees taking Kara's length stroking it making her cum on my face. Kara grabs her phone and takes a picture of me. "Look at all that come on your face." She smirks. I go clean my face and come back to cuddle with kara.

"I love you princess"Kara says kissing my forehead.

" I love you too daddy" I say snuggling in to her neck more.

Yay y'all deserved it so I gave it to y'all. Y'all wanna her some pick up lines.?

If you don't to bad Im going to do it any ways.

#1:Do you have a map, because I keep getting lost in your eyes

#2: did you clean your pants with windex? Cause I can practically see my self in them.

#3: are you religious? Cause your they answer to all my prayers.

#4: are you Willy Wonka's daughter, 'cuz you look sweet and delicious. 😋

#5: let's play carnival you sit on my face and I guess how much you weigh😏😏

Okay i quit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣