Gender swap

Today was a pretty normal day until I got a call from Alex she told me to come to the DEO. Once I got to the DEO I seen Alex biting her nails she looked really nervous.

"Hey Alex wants up" I said to her she nearly jumped out of her body I tried so hard no to laugh.

"Umm Kara was effected by some substance that we don't know and there was a huge side affect. " Alex looked a little worried we walked and talked,once we got to the training room and seen Kara and James fighting (James has superpowers)."Oh my roa" I mumbled under my breath almost choking. Kara had taken of her shirt and she was sexy as heck the sweat on her abs turned me on. I didn't realize Kara was trying to get my attention until she hit me in the arm, I almost hit back but then I looked to see who it was and it was Kara.

"Baby are you okay you look really red" I looked away trying to calm my self down. I heard Alex and James laughing there butt off. I shake it off and ask if she is ready to leave and walk off. I can still hear them laughing I start to giggle while walking away. Kara looked so confused, she went to go get here things I and meet me at the exit. I smile kiss her , the car ride was quite. Once we got in the house is was horny as hell I went and put on some sexy red lingerie it had the supergirl symbol. I walk down the stairs to see Kara watching her all time favorite musical Grease it was almost to here favorite part I walk up behind her and rub her chest kissing her neck leaving marks. She moans I sit on her lap moving forward and backwards she started to Harden I start to hop up and down. She picked me up and threw me on the couch and ripped of my clothes and entered me I screamed she was so big.........

The end 😂😂😁😁😁😁😁