UPDATE PART 2

Guys, I had another idea.

So last night I was reading a Naruto Fanfiction on Fanfiction.net called Ashes To Ashes by SetThisWorldOnFire and it's about Naruto being Banished after the Sasuke Rereival Mission, and he accidentally ends up in Tartarus, look it up it's been abandoned - I think - and is only like 6 chapters long but it's a good read.

Anyways, it gave me an idea for this story. What if I have Percy being a Primordial God and his own Domain if Hell and have him able to transverse Dimentions, like have Chaos - you know, that dude that created the Universe and stuff - Make him like the protector of the Mulitverse or The Judge if the Multiverse, this way I can Keep Percy/Lucifers character aswell as have him being in different TV Programs/Books/Movies/Animes/Etc. Without messing up the time line/universal plot.

An example of the Plot being changed is the idea of The Avengers being in the Same universe as Percy Jackson and The Olympians, but the way I want to do it is, instead of crossing the universe, make it so that He Travels the Dimentions, and of any of the Dimentions have Gods - Like Thor in the Avengers - Know that he is the real deal.

Now some People may Argue on what his Job in these other 'Sequels' may be, and my Answer to that may Vary.

My idea of the Multiplcerse theory was something I read in another Fanfic, but I can't remember who from so just listen for a second.

The Idea is that for each Thing, there are a cluster of different possibilities that all connect and stream of from a single decision being made.

Example:

There would be a Cluster of Percy Jackson Universes, one in which he may have chosen a dofferent option of a mjor scale like joining Kronos, or not to a Lessor Scale like what he chose for Breakfast.

Anyways, He can transverse and Change these Dimentions at will and not gave the original timeline messed up at All, and have his universe being the Origional Universe, or the one he chose to Inhabit.

Just thought of what I could do with the Series like that, so let me know what you guys think, Yes or No?