Chris

Today was finally the day me and Chris was going on our date. I can't wait to see him i really hear what he has been up to and stuff.  I am at the store picking out something to wear so far i found a nice dress it was lace and cream white and it was pretty long it was good for the place we where going out to eat at, its were you dress up and stuff. I ended up purchasing the item and they bagged it for me i got into the car and listened to August Alsina album that i loved so much but i had to hurry and get back home because my baby sitter was coming at any minute so i pulled up in the drive way and soon once i opened the door Shay (babysitter) was pulling up so that was good so all i had to do was wash up brush teeth do hair and makeup and stuff but it sounds like a lot so i spoke to her and had little conversation then went upstairs to take my shower 

*

* 25 Minutes later

I got out the shower and put some lotion on put on my pantie and bra set then put on my rob so i can do my hair and makeup i took my time on the makeup because i font want to be looking like some goofy then i wore my curly it was kinda cute. I went into the room put on my  dress and heels and sprayed some perfume on then Chris asked if i was ready i told him yea he said that he will come pick me up so i texted him my address then 

*

* 15 Minutes later

I heard a knock on the door it was Chris he greeted me with a hug and asked if i was ready and led me to the car for me to get into then he closed the door and went to his side he had on a nice tux then he saw me staring at him i told him that you good biting my lips he said you do to but even better smiled at him and we was talking a little bit in the car then we arrived at the we went to dinner on a yout and danced and stuff it was so pretty he held me as the sun was setting he kissed me this time i felt a spark that happened he looked me into my eyes for a while then he hugged me and said you are all i want and nobody else i guess i kinda took  it to heart but it was still like should i believe him or not. 

*

*

* 1 Hour later 

After we went on our romantic date we was even more connected and showing love it was cute i loved the vibe while he was driving me home then he said can i come  to the studio tomorrow i looked at him and smiled and yea what time he said come at 7 p.m i said okay i was almost home so a couple of minutes later he we was at my house and he gave me a kiss and hug goodbye he watched to make sure i was in the house safely then when i walked in and felt a buzz from my phone saying from Chris i miss you already i sent message saying awww you miss that much i said then you should come back then i walked into Nami room and seen she was sound asleep then i asked Shay if she stay over she said that will be okay then i told her that i will pay her double then Chris texted back saying okay be there in 10 minutes then i put lace lingerie that was pink and blue then it was tight fitting the i put on my pumps then i put on a long cover up that sexy so the babysitter wont get no ideas so Chris texted and said he is here i made sure everything looked right and that the slits in it gave it away a little so i walked outside and got into the car and said you happy you got me back he said yea so i asked him where we was going he said his house i said okay so he didn't live that far from where i lived so it wasn't that far we arrived to this his nice condo it pretty then we walked to his door and he unlocked it and the inside was huge i liked it then he said you can sit down i will be back so sat down and was on IG and taking pictures then Chris came out in a white beater and basketball shorts then he said you must new what i wanted i said standing up maybe i did then i took the dress off kissing him then i asked if he liked it he said i don't like it i love it then i laughed he picked me up and slammed me down on his bed saying why do you do this to me i laughed and said i don't know then we started off kissing and y'all know what happen then i told said Chris why are you such a freak catching my breathe we laughed then fell asleep.