Chapter 3 - First Day

(Y/N)'s POV

I wake up in my bed like always on a Tuesday morning. I slowly get up and head to the desk in my room to grab my uniform. I inspect it a little bit before putting it on and notice it isn't my usual high school uniform. And then it all hits me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh yeah. U.A." I say out loud to myself. I change into my new uniform and then look at myself in the bathroom's mirror while brushing my teeth "So formal". 

After a bit of scrolling through social media on my phone while waiting I hear the doorbell ring. I groan and go to open it. And of course there he is, Principal Nezu. "Good Morning Mr. (L/N)!" "Morning". I then grab my bag and he leads me to the same black car we used yesterday to go to the stadium.

As we're in the car and I'm looking at the city though the window, in the middle of our way there he asks "So Young (L/N). Do you remember our deal", "Yes Sir" I say still looking out the window. Oh yes our deal. We had formally agreed yesterday to some rules. I would still be allowed to do my vigilante work but now it'd technically be hero work since they gave me a provisional hero-license without even needing to do the exam. In exchange I had to keep good grades and a good behavior inside and out of school. If I didn't, first they'd strip me of my license, and if I continued misbehaving, they'd 'get rid of me'.

But this will definitely be a challenge for me, mostly for one big reason: homework. I used to do the little homework they'd give us at my previous school during my patrolling, but now with what seems like a much more exigent academic standard, that will probably prove to be a problem.

But meh, I'll manage. I think.

Mina's POV

As if it were a repeat from yesterday I was again, talking to my friends, again waiting for Mr. Aizawa to arrive, and again thinking about the vigilante. Only now, everyone knew who he was and was talking about him, we all knew his name was (Y/N) (L/N), and most importantly we all knew he would be joining our class today.

Everyone in class was talking about him and were pretty on edge about it. I though, already thought he seemed like a pretty decent guy. I mean after he helped me in the store, I think it would be unfair of me to think otherwise.

Eventually of course, Mr. Aizawa  enters the room and everyone shuts up and goes to their seats, even faster than usual. "Ok everyone, as I'm sure you all know a new student is going to be joining us today. You can come in now".

And so on queue the boy we saw yesterday give Aizawa a good fight entered the room wearing a U.A. uniform, which if I'm being honest fit him quite nicely. "As you already know I'm   (Y/N) (L/N) and I'll be joining your class from today onward. I hope we can get along I guess" he said blankly.

After that Mr. Aizawa told him where to sit which happened to be right next to me, he looked at me with a slightly annoyed look on his face before sitting down. I guess I haven't made the best first impression.

After that though, classes go surprisingly like normal. Even though there was some back
and forth between (L/N) and Aizawa at some point in class. Apparently the two had already met before yesterday after (L/N) had stopped a kidnapping and had barely escaped Aizawa.

Eventually though lunch had arrived and we were all going to Lunch Rush and when we had arrived I saw (L/N) standing alone at the entrance of the large room. So before anyone from class 1-B could go and introduce themselves, or Izuku went to ask him about his quirk, I quickly separated from my group of friends and went towards him.