Chapter 4 - CRIMINAL

(Y/N)'s POV

Today is Monday, and today I will have my fifth day of classes making it a complete week of school. Things have been actually pretty quiet for now. I've done my homework during patrols as planned, though because of the sheer amount that was given by the teachers I have been half awake half asleep during class, and on Saturday and Sunday I only woke up at 12 PM.

I had finished getting dressed and was walking down the stairs with my phone and backpack to the first floor so I could get myself some breakfast in the kitchen. I walked in the kitchen and saw some students were already there, but I mostly focused on one of them. Ashido.

I have to say, out of all the people I though I'd become friends with she isn't the one I expected it to be. The reason I was brought here in the first place, and the person I thought I'd end up holding a grudge with for the next 3 years, had actually quickly become one of my closest friends. I walked next to her and saw she was making some pancakes which looked absolutely delicious.

"Good morning" I say which makes her jump a little. Guess she was really focused on cooking. Quickly after that she turns her head to face me with a smile. "Good morning (L/N)!" she says cheerfully. As full of energy was always I see.

"Didn't know you could cook Ashido. Also, are you going to eat all of that, kind of seems overboard for only one person..." I say looking at her while leaning on the kitchen counter. "Sato taught me specifically how to make pancakes so I would stop asking him" she said giggling, which also made me let out a snicker.

"Also, this isn't all for myself you dummy. It's for us" she said with a small smile on her face. "Us?" I ask confused. "Yeah! Me, you, and whoever comes sit with us". I couldn't stop myself from smiling now. "Thanks..." I say quietly, so quiet that I think she didn't even hear me, as I walk past her and grab a few plates, utensils, and maple syrup, then set them all on a table in the dining room.

When Ashido was done she set the pancakes on the table and we dug in. While we were eating Kirishima, Bakugou, Kaminari and even Jirou came to sit with us and eat some delicious pancakes.

Mina's POV

We had finished eating and (L/N) seemed like he was in a really good. It was probably mostly because he was actually well rested for the first time in a week, but the fact that the pancakes could have been a role in his good mood made me happy.

Eventually we had to get up from the table and actually head to class. We were all talking and making jokes when Jirou brought up the topic of (L/N) always being out at night.

"Hey, by the way (L/N). YaoMomo wanted to talk to you about something, and has checked your room every night but you haven't been answering the door. Why is that?" "Oh yeah, that's because every day after school I'm out patrolling and only get back to the dorms at about midnight. That is except Sundays, I don't go out on Sundays, I was probably just already asleep that time" he said sheepishly. "Wait but what about curfew, we're supposed to all be in bed by 10:00" Kaminari asked. "I made a special deal with the principal and Eraser Head" he answered. Suddenly Kirishima wrapped his arm around (L/N)'s neck. "So manly!" he said with his fist up and crying manly tears of manliness.

And he's absolutely right. But I don't think manly is the word I'd use though. I'd probably say that he's really amazing and cool. From him saving me back in the store, to his amazing fight with Mr. Aizawa, and even just being a fun and nice person to be with.

We continued talking and walking until we arrived at the gates of the main building. The U.A. Barrier as people call it, was absolutely crowded by students, media and random people who were just passing by. We walked our way though the crowd and looked at the gates only to find graffiti. But not any graffiti.