6- Boris?

Bendy watched intently as Joey Drew drew out a picture of the wolf. Sammy walked in and handed Bendy a can of Bacon Soup. It had already been opened with a pocket knife.

Bendy sipped it up eagerly. Joey continued stroking the page with ink, drawing out the overalls and finally his feet.

Joey thought for merely a moment of the dire consequences he would have if Boris became a messed up smear...

He shoved the thought away as he waved for Bendy to follow him.

"Let us go." He tried to smile. Bendy quickly shoveled the last bit of soup in his mouth before placing the soup can and spoon in the garbage bin.

He squeaked happily as he followed the Creator to the machine.
____
Joey knelt at the machine, sliding a drawn picture of the wolf cartoon.

"There we go," he muttered as the machine made a bunch of creaking noises. Bendy watched at the top of the balcony.

He was anxious about this new friend. What if...

What if this toon got messed up like him? Then, Joey would throw this Boris character inside his cage...

The machine began trickling ink as Bendy watched expectantly.

"Bendy, it's coming!" Joey called put as more ink began to pour out at a steady pace. The demon smiled as the figure began to form.

It sprung up into a tall figure- about as tall as Bendy- and yet still a tad bit shorter.

Bendy bit his lip as it finished forming. Joey stood in front of the now living cartoon.

"Welcome to the world, Boris."

The wolf opened its eyes. Bendy looked him up and down. It- sorry, he- looked normal. In fact, he looked flawless... Bendy was nothing, an ugly smear compared to how perfect this toon looked.

Bendy began walking down the steps and stopped at the foot of the stairs.

"Boris, I know this may come as a surprise, but there is someone I would like you to meet... Bendy..."

Bendy smiled lightly. Boris looked even more flawless up close.

The wolf allowed a smile to spread upon his snouted lips.

"Hi, Bendy!" The wolf's small tail wagged like an excited puppy's.

Bendy stiffened as Joey laughed. "Yes! You can talk!"

Bendy felt a little broken. How come this wolf got a voice but not him...?

Bendy pushed the bad thoughts away and smiled wider at the wolf. The wolf, in his stitched up overalls and with his hands in his pockets glanced around.

"This is a biiiig place, isn't it?"

The wolf took his hands out of his pockets and held out a hand for Joey to shake. The human was surprised and very relieved. The demon had come out wrong. But Boris! Oh, he was perfect, even equipped with a soft goofy-ish voice!

"Bendy, I'm going to show him around... Please come with."

Boris threw a fist in the air. "NEW FRIENDS!"

The demon couldn't help but sigh happily.

Finally, he wasn't alone...

495 words

EDIT: 6/17/19

For: Spelling errors and such.

ANOTHER ONE: 7/14/19

HOW DID I NOT SEE THOSE ERRORS-

Edit: 8-15-20
I am apparently blind õmõ' *edits some words*