22- Fuzz

Bendy's hot breath hitched as the rabbit opened the door, holding a baking pan like a try to hold onto two small plates. Boris rose his head and sniffed. "That smells good," he murmured sleepily. The demon rose and slid off the bed, stretching his legs. The rabbit set the tray down and then opened the blinds, and then moved on to hand each of them their food.

Bendy took it, and handed it to Boris, but Oswald spoke up. "You should eat..."

Boris handed the plate back, and started on his eggs and bacon.

Bendy raised a bacon strip to his mouth and quietly bit it. It tasted heavenly, and he had to stop to breathe between bites. The fork that lay there glinted as he stared. What is this?

He glanced up at Oswald for help, and the rabbit took the fork in his hand. "Hold it like a marker, and stab the food."

The demon shrugged and did as he was told. He stabbed the food with the strange metal object, and brought it up to his mouth. The eggs had been scrambled, and he liked them. Boris was literally shoving food in his mouth, and he choked. Bendy pat him on the back, chuckling quietly.

Oswald gasped. "Did I just hear a chuckle?"

Bendy grinned, but of course didn't say anything. He pointed to himself mockingly. Me? he seemed to say.

"Yes! I knew you could!"

The demon beamed and placed more egg in his mouth. By the time he had swallowed his last bite, the wolf had snuggled by his side once more.

Bendy tugged the dark blanket over them, and breathed in slow breaths. Oswald looked as though he was about to say something, but instead he turned and left the room, keeping the door ajar.

"...Bendy?"

"Hm?"

"I can't stop thinking about it."

Oh right, the demon thought sadly. The Council.

The ink demon sighed.

He looked above him, and at the wall. he sat up, and the wolf did too, watching as the demon sunk a finger in his mouth, and wrote three words.

I love you.

Boris' eyes teared up. "Bendy..."

He redunked his finger.

Don't worry, he added. Please.

"B-but... They'll take you!" he cried. The demon took the wolf's face in his hands and wiped his tears away with his thumbs.

Bendy's face broke out into a small smile, but it wavered. He pressed his forehead to the wolf's, and sighed, only to wrap his hands around his neck.

Boris dug his face into Bendy's collar.

"I'll come visit if I can," he choked. "Maybe they'll let me talk to you through that thing Oswald had. Of course, I'll be the one talking but," he grinned sadly. "I'd at least have the comfort of knowing you were listening." Boris squeezed tighter, and the demon bit his lip, staring at the wall.

¨Well,¨ the wolf let go. ¨I'm going to go check on Oswald.¨

Bendy nodded, and the wolf stepped out of the room.

His heart leaped as a bang sounded.

What was that?

He heard a dull knock from the door in front. He flinched, slightly afraid that someone was going to barge in the door, a belt in hand... It was only the mailman.

He shook his head wildly, flinching as his back's ache reminded him painfully of the abuse.

And I'll be going back to that.

He stood up to look himself in the mirror and let a growl consume him. No wonder people were afraid.

He stared at his gloves. Anger swelled in his chest. That man... He le tout a sob, and ripped them off his hands. Disgusting hands, he thought. He sighed, and pulled them back on. He was a monster no matter what he covered up with.

Boris stepped into the room. ¨Do ya want to watch TV?¨

Bendy cocked his head, oblivious to the term.

¨It's this screen, and it plays funny images into a 'video'! I've never watched one before!¨ It was obvious that the wolf was trying desperately not to think about the upcoming day.

The demon wiped away his bad thoughts and followed him. Oswald had placed a black sheet over the couch. He sighed. HIs ink problem would never go away, would it?

Bendy sat down and immediately Boris was at his side, curled up like a newborn cat attached to its mother's warm belly.

Oswald stepped out of the kitchen. "You two want popcorn?" he chuckled at their expressions. "I'll just go make it." He turned his back, and a few moments later popping noises erupted inside the kitchen. The demon waited several minutes, and then he heard a click noise open the microwave, and he smelled it. Warm, buttery popcorn- his mouth watered immediately.

The rabbit stepped out with the big bowl, and sat next to the two toons, placing the bowl beside them.

The ink demon, hand quite hesitant, reached for the bowl and plucked a single piece from the top. He placed it inside his mouth and smiled. It tasted as good as it smelled, if not better.

Boris ate several from his fist, and exclaimed. "This is so good!" he swallowed it. "Tasty!"

Bendy chuckled, and rubbed his head. Oswald held a dark grey box with white buttons, and pointed it towards a black screen. The black shiny screen flickered to life, and a random show began. The demon gasped. There it was; his own cartoon.

"I, uh... Thought it would be best for you to see once before you go," he laughed weakly. "I found some in the library..."

The demon ducked his head, tears spilling from his eyes. He was sincerely touched; it was as though the world's meaning was given to him.

Boris yipped. "Look! There's me!" he pointed at the screen, Tombstone Picnic playing as he laughed, the basket falling upon his head in the show.

Bendy cuddled closer into the cushion, wiping his eyes quickly so none would see. But it would most likely be hard to tell, what with the dripping ink spilling over his face.

They watched, equally laughing at the right parts, and gasping in the right moments. This was a first time watch for all three of them, and Bendy absolutely loved it. His heart longed for more, and episode after episode was watched from the tapes. And when it finally ended hours later, the room was completely dark, for night had fallen, and the only light dispersed was black and white static from the television.

Bendy sighed, eyes strained from watching the flickering screen, as he closed them. Boris began to lightly snore, and he sighed. Oswald stood up, and carried the empty bowl to the sink. He rinsed it out, and promptly yawned.

"I'm going to bed," he murmured sleepily. "'Night."

He left the demon to rest. Bendy waited for the rabbit to step inside his own room so that he rewind the hours of tape. Once again, the lights consumed him as he watched, smiling softly.

Home...

The place where every toon belonged...

1177 words

To Be Continued.

MouseXD

Hope you like it!