??- Hauled

"Bendy, wh-what happened?" Yo spoke, fear evident in his usually calm voice. For a moment the demon did not respond, as he was glancing at the angel, who had angry tears in her eyes. 

"Alice-"

"What did they do to you?" she pressed her hand to the bordered glass door. 

Bendy met her hand through the inches of bullet proof surface. "Nothing... She didn't mean to do this to me, it just... happened." a forced smile spread upon his lips. "There's nothing to worry about, alright?" he moved back a bit. 

"Bendy?" 

The guard took his chain and pulled. With a parting look the demon nodded. "Take care, you two. And, Grandpa?" 

"...Dear boy..."

"Thanks." He murmured to the guard with a shaky breath. "A-alright... I'm ready."

Yo banged on the glass. "Bendy, where're ya goin'?"

The demon replied with one word. "Home." 

The angel's one eye widened, pooling with dark tears. "...Bendy... Take care..." Her voice broke. 

The demon could hear her, and nodded again as they turned the corner. Another official guard stood there to open the door while another stood outside the single exit and entrance, taking the demon's chain to lead him to fate. 

"In you go," Bendy was told in a blur. 

Familiar~

The demon sat down in the cold car, clenching his fists as his mind wandered. I can do this. 

The car's engine rumbled to life. 

I got this.

The car lurched forward as the demon yipped sharply as his sharp spines slid across the wall as he covered his pounding head.

I can't do this.

____

One text. 

Mickey:

He's being taken to the plaza.

Oswald's eyes widened in realization. With a quick jump the rabbit grabbed the wolf's hand and pulled him.

Boris's head perked up. "Dad, what's going on? Why are we leaving?" The wolf was worried. What in the world was going on? He thought he wasn't supposed to leave in case the Council somehow caught on...?

"I... I'll tell you in the car."

"But, dad-!"

"There's no time!"

The wolf flinched as the rabbit pulled him forward in a run out the door, through the parking lot and into the blue car. In this mad rush the rabbit ignited the engine, not even bothering with a seat belt as he gunned forward. The wolf scrambled for his own safety belt, and tried to bring something up once again. 

"Dad?" He whimpered a bit. "What's going on? You-" they raced through a red light. "Um..." the wolf let it slide as he glanced at his adoptive father expectantly. A look of seriousness was pressed against the rabbit's features, as if engraved in stone. The wolf's ear flattened a bit at a thought. "Is it Bendy?" he watched for an emotion to let go, and the rabbit sighed, hands gripping the wheel beginning to loosen. 

"...Yes... He... He's leaving."

Tears immediately broke from his eyes. "W-what?"

The rabbit's eyes were tired and weary. "Back to his creator. I didn't want to tell you, because-"