12- Doctor

Oswald laughed as the wolf cuddled the demon.

The demon accepted the strange embrace. 

It felt... Strange to have the wolf so... Attached... to him. It was as if the wolf wanted attention that he knew he wouldn't get from anyone else. 

"Bendy," the wolf started. 

The demon made a hmm? noise.

"Did... Sammy hurt you?"

The demon slyly shook his head. 

"Your back looks like its hurting..." 

Bendy took his finger and placed it in his mouth, his inky dark saliva revealed as he drew his shoulder with an exclamation point signifying the pain. 

Oswald noticed it. "Oh- wait, you're hurt?" He waved for him to show the rabbit his shoulder. 

The demon shook his head, and then finally gave in. He showed him his shoulder, sore and bleeding. He hissed as the rabbit placed a hand on the wound, his shoulders bucking. 

"Oh... What did he hit with you with?" His voice was quiet and sincere. 

Bendy again drew something on the concrete slabs around him. A belt's buckle. 

Oh, he hated those damn buckles...

Oswald muttered something rude. "Your creators hurt you, didn't they?"

Bendy nodded. 

Boris hugged him, taking care as to not touch the pained spots. 

The ink demon lightly pushed him away and stood. 

"Come on, Bendy. We don't have the right stuff here to help it..."

The demon nodded again. It pained him to still not be able to communicate. But- as Joey had taught him- he could speak through pictures. That, to say the least, was improvement.

Oswald walked with him. People looked the demon's way and gasped. They had never seen a corrupted toon- and it was intriguing. 

Boris kept his hand on Bendy's good shoulder, as they walked down the streets to a small clinic at the end of the block. 

Oswald guided him in. The waiting room was nearly empty, as only two toons remained. 

The check in lady squeaked at the sight of Bendy. The wolf happily introduced to him, not giving much detail about his wounds, which Bendy felt grateful for. The mouse toon nodded away and stood up to guide them to a small room. "There is supplies in the closet. The nurse will come in soon to check out the wound." She left. 

Bendy glanced quizzically at Oswald for advice. 

The rabbit shrugged. "Just lay down on the sheet, but on your stomach, alright?"

Bendy didn't even nod, but he did as he was told. The wolf stood over him, his curious eyes like a toddlers as he pat the demon's horned head. "It's alright."

Bendy heard the door open as Oswald then took a moment to pull out a bottle. Just then, an elderly doctor came in and took it from him sternly. 

Boris stood as Oswald sat down on the chair. 

The doctor introduced himself. 

"I'm Frank," he started. "I already heard about what happened." He turned his attention to the demon's back. "It looks like it needs ointment..." He breathed, and dug a spreading ointment out of the closet. He shut the door, and, with doctor gloves already on, placed some of it on Bendy's back and shoulder. 

The demon hissed quietly, his muscles reverting from relaxed to stiffened once more, and he bit his lip to not let the noise out. 

"How new is this injury?" Frank inquired towards the wolf. Boris tilted his head in a thinking manner.

"It's really new. It was right before we rescued him from our old home... There was a human man, and he was mean. He-"

"What he's trying to say," Oswald cut him off. "Is that the injury is fresh and a human hit him with a belt's buckle."

The doctor gaped. "Oh my..." 

The demon moved fast to sit up, his face dripping as he raised his gloved hands to catch the falling ink. He sighed quietly. He didn't want pity; he just wanted help. He had gotten away from those wretched human beings, and that was all that he cared about now.

He let out a grunt. His back felt even sorer, and much more stiffened. It was painful- he didn't know what to expect when that 'Doctor' toon touched him. 

The doctor picked up a clipboard that lay near the sink. "May I... Run tests on that problem of yours?" 

Bendy raised his head in surprise. So... The doctor was directly speaking to him. If he was going to be honest, that made his heart jump the tiniest bit. He slowly nodded, but mostly out of curiosity. What was the doctor planning to do...? Would he possibly be able to fix him...?

The doctor smiled. "Splendid!" He reached a gloved hand out, and Bendy grudgingly took it, shaking it up and down like he had seen Joey do with other people through the dark cell. 

Boris yipped excitedly for the demon. Oswald smiled along with the wolf- as Bendy had thought, it was infectious. Whenever that wolf smiled...

Well, he just had to, too.

"I'll be right back, don't move a muscle!" The doctor rushed from the room excitedly. 

The demon peered up at the rabbit and wolf, who now stood up together, leaning on the wall. 

"He's excited, I think," Oswald chuckled. "That was nice of you to do that for him."

Bendy cracked a smile. 

Another think I did right... It's contagious.

He leaned his head on the wall, and closed his eyes in wait for what would happen next...

END OF CHAPTER

909 words (Pretty long, eh?)

EDIT: 6/28/19 for: Little errors.