3- Gifts

Bendy slowly walked with his "Creator". His claws twitched as the man stopped in front of a door.

"I wanted to give you something." He pulled two white gloves from his pockets. "For you."

Bendy slowly took them within his claws. He tugged them onto his hands. They fit perfectly. They were also very stretchy, so his clawed tips didn't break through them. He smiled. Now he didn't have to look at his disgusting hands...

He croaked once more. Joey didn't smile, yet he did nod his approval. He waved for him to continue walking with him. Bendy walked down the empty halls, towards a hidden door to the outside world.

Bendy breathed in as the door opened, and he was enveloped in gold light. He hissed internally, the light striking him, blinding his eyes.

"It's alright, Bendy. This is the sun."

Bendy stooped to all fours, as he walked out. The sides of the building was surrounded by trees and wild life. Birds tweeted in the treetops, making their nests for Summer.

The demon glanced up at Joey for approval. He nodded in understanding. "Go on."

The creature smiled, still blinking away light spots from his eyes. The sun was very bright, and there were a few fluffy white clouds in the distance.

He lay down on the grass, purring. Joey watched by the door, making sure he would not stray off for humans to see...

The demon rolled around, stretching, and stood back on four limbs. He stood up, standing over the bushes with his towering height. He touched the bush, transfixed by the bright green color.

(there's actually some of my art in this chapter...)

The demon smiled

The demon smiled. It felt free... Though, in the back of its mind it knew it wasn't. It was still being watched by that man who called himself a creator.

Bendy huffed a breath and looked up, seeing the tall trees. They contained lush leaves, and many tangled nests.

Bendy turned to look at Joey. He beckoned him over to him.

"I've got another present for you." He held out a bow tie. "It is made of dried ink. I hope you'll like it."

Bendy gladly took it and placed it on his skin. Joey smiled for the first time at Bendy.

"It makes you look more like a Bendy."

The demon tried taking this as a compliment. He opened his mouth, but of course no words came from his mouth.

Joey raised an eyebrow. "You can't talk. I'd nearly forgotten."

The demon felt ashamed. He secretly wanted to make this man happy, to please him and to show he wasn't just a mistake, a smear on a page! He was the first made from the machine...

Joey beckoned him inside. "It's time for Sammy to teach you."

Teach me? Bendy thought. Teach me what? How to be an ass?

Bendy breathed, and looked at the beautiful, colorful life outside the studio and grudgingly stepped inside, where Sammy stood.

"I'll take it from here, Drew," The man spoke with authority.

The Creator nodded. "Take it away."

Joey brushed Sammy's shoulder as he walked off.

Sammy waited for him to turn the corner. He glanced at Bendy.

"Are you ready?"

The ink being nodded, uncertain as to how this would go.

Sammy smiled. "Follow me..."

603 words.