I Need You In My Life (Kellic)

Hey guys! So im just gonna warn you guys that this is my very first kellic fanfic so I hope that you guys would like it.(geez, that sounds nerd xD)

Kellin's POV

"Wake the fu.ck up, you faggot!" I was awakened by my dad's shouting today,as per normal. I went to get shower and changed for my first day of school in San Diego. My mom left me when I was 9, so I'm likely to be stucked here with my dad. I felt tears pricked my eyes so I shake off those thoughts. Now that I'm 17, I'm gonna be 18 in the next few months so I'll be free on my own. I went down the stairs to grab a piece of biscuit and head out to the door quietly. I looked over the couch to see my dad drunkened, asleep with bottles around him. I got out of the house and started my way to school.

Once I've reached school, I headed directly to the office to get my schedule. I was nervous as hell, I mean, who wouldn't right? So I step in the office and cleared my throat, "Em, excuse me but I'm new here so.." The lady looked up towards me and gave a sweet smile, "Ah yes, our new student. What's your name, young man?" "Kellin. Kellin Quinn." "Alright, so here's your schedule. Have a nice day, kid."

Once I walked out the door, I accidentally bumped into a person. He started with all the shoutings about me being a faggot, an emo cutter and stuffs that really hurt that bad and stuffs. I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes. I looked up to the guy whom I just bumped into, and his gaze softened. He's a young mexican guy, with long curly brown hair, wearing a snapback and has a nose piercing. I looked away and started to run towards the toilet. I got into one of the cubicles and sat on the floor, crying to myself. I then remembered something. I tooked out my blade and started to cut my wrist. I counted to myself, and ended up, I only did 22 lines. I was sobbing badly when I heard someone comes in the toilet.

"..."

Vic's POV

I felt instantly bad after that kid had looked up to me. I saw tears started to built up and he simply ran off towards the bathroom. I was frozen at first, shocked that I just made a cute looking guy cried. Yes, I, Vic Fuentes, is gay. I started to ran after him. I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. As I am nearing the toilet, I could hear faint sobs. "Oh god.. Please don't make him cry." I walked into the toilet and said, "Hey, you alright there?" I didn't hear any response at first, then I heard some shufflings in there and at last, he came out and look down on the floor. "Hey, I'm so sorry. I was just wasn't in the mood in the morning usually. My name's Vic." I smiled. He looked up and smile weakly, "Kellin." And when he walked out of the toilet, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Oh god..

*************************

And that's it for the first chapter! :) Hope you guys would read this :) I'll try to update everyday if I have time since I'm gonna have my final year exam next week. I love you guys!

Follow

Vote

Comment

-BatmanBatmann